Slurpee Nation June Instant Win Game 6/30/09
Limit five (5) Plays per person per Account per day during the Promotion Period.
Enter for free by clicking the Rules and clicking "To Enter for Free, Click Here"
Just like last months Slurpee contest but with different prizes (thanks to beerat29 for posting last month contest)
- 10 LG Compact Audio Systems
- 10 LG Blu-ray Disc Players
- 10 Xbox 360® Game Consoles
- 30 Xbox LIVE 3-Month Gold Subscriptions
- 50 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Xbox 360 Games
- 50 Transformer II DVDs
- 60 $10 7-Eleven Gift Cards
- 60 $12 Movie Tickets
SLURPEE NATION JUNE INSTANT WIN GAME (THE "GAME")
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GAME. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. GAME BEGINS AT 12:00:00 A.M. CENTRAL TIME ("CT") ON JUNE 1, 2009 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. CT ON JUNE 30, 2009 ("GAME PERIOD"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE FOLLOWING GAME IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
1. HOW TO PLAY: Visit www.slurpee.com ("Web Site"), read and accept these Official Rules and follow the instructions. To play the Game and for a chance to win an instant win prize, redeem two (2) Points (as defined in the 7-Eleven Slurpee Nation Rewards Program Terms located at www.slurpee.com [slurpee.com], and click Enter Now! to find out if you are an instant winner (a "Play"). Each time you enter, two Points you use will automatically be deducted from your Account (as defined in the 7-Eleven Slurpee Nation Official Rules). One (1) Play per two Point submission. To participate without using Points, visit www.slurpee.com, and follow the online instructions to play the Game without using Points. Click the link on the instant win page to the terms and conditions and click on the link that states, "To Enter for Free, Click Here" The Points are not used to determine Winners; instead, instant win prizes are randomly time-seeded throughout the Promotion Period and awarded to the first person who plays on or after the time the prize is randomly seeded. The time when you play the Game during the Promotion Period (as recorded by the Web Site technology) and the number of entries received will solely determine whether or not you are a potential Winner. You will receive an email message to the email address you used to register your Account within twenty four (24) hours of playing the Game. If you receive an email message stating, "Congratulations! You are an instant winner!" you win the prize stated (subject to verification). Non-winning email messages will read, "The bad news is that your entry was not selected as an instant winner." To be eligible to win a prize, all Plays must be completed by no later 11:59:59 P.M. CT on June 30, 2009. Limit five (5) Plays per person per Account per day during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of Plays by using multiple/different Accounts, or any other methods will void all of that person's Plays. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Game. Plays generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. All Account and Play information becomes the property of the Sponsor.
2. PRIZES: Ten (10) LG Compact Audio System prizes. Each LG Compact Audio System prize consists of one (1) LFA840 LG Compact Audio System. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") $230.00. Ten (10) LG Blu-Ray prizes. Each LG Blu-Ray prize consists of one (1) LG Blu-Ray BD370 video player. ARV $299.00. Ten (10) Xbox prizes. Each Xbox prize consists of one (1) Xbox 360 game console. ARV $299.00. Fifty (50) DVD prizes. Each DVD prize consists of one (1) "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" DVD. ARV $16.99. Sixty (60) Gift Card prizes. Each Gift Card prize consists of one (1) $10.00 7-Eleven Gift Card. ARV $10.00. Sixty (60) Movie Tickets Prizes. Each Movie Tickets prize consists of a TPG Movie Cash certificate in the form of a voucher made payable to the winner which may be used to help purchase a movie ticket. ARV $12.00. Fifty (50) Game prizes. Each Game prize consists of one (1) "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" Xbox 360 game. ARV $59.99. Thirty (30) Xbox LIVE Subscription prizes. Each Xbox LIVE Subscription prize consists of one (1) three (3) month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription card - Xbox LIVE Gold subscription subject to the terms and conditions found at: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/LiveTOU.htm. ARV $19.99. Total ARV of all prizes: $14,048.70. Gift cards and Movie Tickets subject to the terms and conditions provided by issuer. Limit one (1) prize per name, address and/or household. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of Plays received and the order in which such Plays are received. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers' terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. The Promotion Parties make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Game.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Game is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of 7-Eleven, Inc., Tic Toc, Inc., The Integer Group, Paramount Pictures Corporation ("Paramount") and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Game (collectively as, "Promotion Parties") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may participate in this Game on behalf of the group, club or organization. Paramount is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Plays, the administration of the Game or the selection of winners.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner may be required to complete and sign the releases that Sponsor deems necessary, including an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release. All documents must be received by Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of notification. Failure to comply with these requirements in a timely manner will result in disqualification. If prize is won by an eligible minor, the prize may be awarded to a parent or legal guardian who will be required to sign all documentation.
6. CONDITIONS: By participating in this Game, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from participating in any aspect of Game, and/or may cancel, suspend or block any Account registered by such person if Sponsor and its Administrators deem or suspect that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Official Rules or the terms and conditions of the Web Site; or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Game; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) use of any automated bot, script or other robotic, mechanical, programmed or automated devices to submit data to the Web Site through online means; or (e) repeated attempts to enter void Codes in one or more Accounts, as determined by Sponsor; or (f) any unsportsmanlike, inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (g) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Administrators to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Game. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR CORRUPT ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME OR EVENT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's permission for the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. By receipt of any prize, winners agree that the Promotion Parties shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Game or any Game-related activity, or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Web Site: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or other communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Game, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Game, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Game. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in any display or announcement of prizes, or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site, including without limitation, the number of entries submitted in this Game, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Game, or use of or download of any information from the Web Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Under no circumstances will Sponsor and Promotion Parties be liable for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages.
8. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Game, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Texas State Court located in Dallas County, Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Game, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Dallas, Texas.
9. WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the prize winners, print your name and complete address on a 3''x5'' card and mail in a first class-stamped envelope to: Slurpee Nation June Instant Win Game Winners, 1999 Bryan St. Dallas, TX 75201 by July 10, 2009.
10. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: 7-ELEVEN, INC., 1722 Routh Street, Suite 1000, Dallas, Texas 75201. The Administrator of the Game is Tic Toc Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1900, Dallas, TX 75201.