Welcome to the updated Slickdeals redesign beta. Learn more and give us feedback. Or, return to the classic view.

Search in
Forum Thread
Amazon Discounts, Deals and Coupon Codes

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 54oz (Pack of 2) - $30.12 with SS and coupon code

larry123 1,268 October 26, 2010 at 01:38 PM in Mail In Rebate (2) More Amazon Deals
Deal
Score
0
1,281 Views
Buy Now

Thread Details

http://www.amazon.com/Nutiva-Orga...B003QDRJXY

Save up to 25% on select Nutiva superfoods sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code NUTIVOCT at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through October 31, 2010. Shop now.


Comes out to just over $30
Add a Comment Sorry, this thread is closed.

5 Comments

1

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

Currently Nude
1,268 Reputation
Original Poster
#2
I thought this would be more popular since it is a much better price than the 15oz 2-pack that was on the front page a few days ago.
Helpful Comment? 0 0
#3
This stuff will block an artery pretty quickly.
Helpful Comment? 0 0
#4
Quote from larry123 View Post :
I thought this would be more popular since it is a much better price than the 15oz 2-pack that was on the front page a few days ago.
It's not a much better price. Works out to 28 cents an ounce. Last time i got the 15oz 2-pack for $11, works out to 35 cents an ounce.
Helpful Comment? 0 0
#5
does the 25% off coupon code price get applied for all future shipments when you subscribe and save? Or, does it only apply to my first order and then the price jumps on future orders?
Helpful Comment? 0 0
#6
Works good as a hair conditioner.

Item no longer available.
Helpful Comment? 0 0
Page 1 of 1
1
Sorry, this thread is closed.
Add a Comment
 
Slickdeals Price Tracker
Saving money just got easier.
Start Tracking Today
Copyright 1999 - 2015. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / DMCA Notice  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)