Welcome to the updated Slickdeals redesign beta. Learn more and give us feedback. Or, return to the classic view.

Search in
Forum Thread
Amazon Discounts, Deals and Coupon Codes

Special K: Save an extra 25%- K2O Strawberry Kiwi Powder, 7-Count On-the-Go Packets (Pack of 6) $15, Protein Bar, Strawberry (1.59-Ounce), 8-Count Bars (Pack of 2) $11

Selma 99,799 January 2, 2011 at 12:11 PM in Mail In Rebate (2) More Amazon Deals
Deal
Score
0
686 Views
Buy Now

Thread Details

Save an extra 25% on select Special K bars, cereals, snacks and drinks sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code KLGSNYNY at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through January 31, 2011.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature....1000643701

K2O Strawberry Kiwi Powder, 7-Count On-the-Go Packets (Pack of 6)
Protein Bar, Strawberry (1.59-Ounce), 8-Count Bars (Pack of 2)
Add a Comment Sorry, this thread is closed.

0 Comments

Sorry, this thread is closed.
Add a Comment
 
Slickdeals Price Tracker
Saving money just got easier.
Start Tracking Today
Copyright 1999 - 2015. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / DMCA Notice  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)