I really did use to like Nicolas Cage, I loved him in "Moonstruck." But 8 out of 10 of his movies are just really bad. This new movie "Next[imdb.com]" looks like it is going to top the ever expanding Nic Cage suck list, they just started showing the commercials and I don't even know where to start.
1. The Hair- that haircut is worse than Tom Hanks's hair in "The DaVinci Code." It's so bad it's might as well be another character in the moive.
2. The Plot- "Las Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future" from IMDB, that makes it sound worse than what the commercials are showing.
3. Lee Tamahori- Director of "Die Another Day," just remember that scene when the rocket car goes off the iceberg and the CGI effects. This movie looks like it's going to be like that times 10.
4. Cheap Matrix Wannabe- scenes of him dodging bullets and punches, he ain't cool.
5. Jessica Biel- Yes, she's hot. Ok, we get it. She's the vase character in this movie, for looking at and nothing much else. And her sleeping with Nic Cage and his hair is just disturbing.
6. Julianne Moore- To go from "Children of Men" to this, it must have been a gigantic paycheck.
7. Philip K Dick- stop ruining his stories. Paycheck was bad enough.
Nic Cage, for the love of humanity even when doing big budget movies please at least do semi-watchable ones. The money spent on making this piece of cr@p could have prolly been used to buy groceries for every SD member for a month.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.