Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://archive.slickdeals.net/index.php)
-   Coupons (http://archive.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Printable Entertainment Coupons (http://archive.slickdeals.net/f/1222071-printable-entertainment-coupons)

larworth 03-03-2009 11:51 AM

Printable Entertainment Coupons

I had a site bookmarked that allowed you to register an email and than print out entertainment coupons. Been using this for years. Now this link goes to an entertainment site that wants $0.99 per coupon. Are there any free site still out there? Thanks.

wikipost 03-03-2009 11:51 AM

Print unlimited entertainment book BOGO coupons for free

See post #15 for the new way to print unlimited entertainment book BOGO coupons for free.

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

shalymai 03-03-2009 01:09 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. I can't believe it's gone!

cpns52 03-04-2009 02:34 PM

Me, too.
I sure miss free limit 3cpns to print

yesboss 03-04-2009 05:54 PM

Try This Link 10 Per Month

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpns52 (Post 17659117)
Me, too.
I sure miss free limit 3cpns to print

http://www.saversguide.com/custom...splash.epi

tempedevil 03-04-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesboss (Post 17665487)

This link does not print a valid coupon ... the coupon says VOID.

HiLoGo 03-05-2009 06:19 AM

Oh man, I just found out about this last week, and now it's gone.

yesboss 03-05-2009 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempedevil (Post 17668641)
This link does not print a valid coupon ... the coupon says VOID.

I Used Y'day . It Did't say Anything Like "VOID"

HiLoGo 03-05-2009 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesboss (Post 17680935)
I Used Y'day . It Did't say Anything Like "VOID"

Really? Sweet!

How does it know you maxed out your 10 a month trial...does it track you by IP?

shalymai 03-05-2009 09:27 AM

doesn't work. says void. thanks tho.

lonestarnight 03-09-2009 09:45 AM

Does anybody have a link for an Entertainment book coupon site that will still work?

I also used a link for years that's now gone to 99 cents.

I buy my local book, but since the coupons are usually pretty crummy, I can't get enough value in buying out-of-town books. Buying a local book does not get you access to the out-of-town coupons.

kief75 03-14-2009 08:58 AM

=( boohoo i used this site all the time now its gone =(

as for the site listed above, it says clearly....

This site is intended for demonstration purposes. Printed discounts are not valid.

blivid316 03-14-2009 10:04 AM

while free coupons was better, $.99 is still not bad especially if you get the BOGO lunch/dinner thing.
I too am sad to see the free ones go...my wife and I saved like $25 2 weekends ago when we had a date night using 2 coupons.

jj69 03-20-2009 04:09 PM

Damn. It may be the end of an era. I LOVED that site with free coupons. 99 cents isn't bad, but there must be another free one out there.

If that Demo site exists with 10 free coupons, then it's a demo for SOMETHING. Someone must have a link and password to sign up for a 10 coupon site???

vigancia 03-21-2009 07:06 AM

The NEW way to get unlimited BOGO entertainment book coupons for free

Unlike the old way, this new way is good to print an unlimited number of coupons - but only for 2 weeks. After that, you must re-register under a different e-mail address to use for another 2 weeks. Because this works for 2 weeks and each coupon is good for 2 weeks from the time it was printed, you can time this so that you can have unlimited coupons all the time by re-registering once per month.

Or - you can just re-register using different e-mail address each time you want to use it - which will work too.

The URL to use to do this is =>eol.entertainment.com/?locKey=0&zipCode=XXXXX
(cut and paste into your browser, replace XXXXX with your zip code)

You will get a "response" from the site that the coupon you selected is no longer available, but you can print a coupon from a different place nearby. That's not important.

What is important is that you enter an e-mail address in the white box near the bottom right and THEN hit the print button. Once you do that, a screen will come up the password you will need to use with that e-mail address to login and print coupons for the next two weeks.

This has been tested and found to work using IE - no assurances for those using other browsers. (If you try it with some other browser and it works (or doesn't), you might want to leave a message in the Wiki.

jj69 03-21-2009 09:47 AM

Awesome. THANK YOU!

cpns52 07-06-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigancia (Post 18135535)
Unlike the old way, this new way is good to print an unlimited number of coupons - but only for 2 weeks. After that, you must re-register under a different e-mail address to use for another 2 weeks. Because this works for 2 weeks and each coupon is good for 2 weeks from the time it was printed, you can time this so that you can have unlimited coupons all the time by re-registering once per month.

Or - you can just re-register using different e-mail address each time you want to use it - which will work too.

You will get a "response" from the site that the coupon you selected is no longer available, but you can print a coupon from a different place nearby. That's not important.

What is important is that you enter an e-mail address in the white box near the bottom right and THEN hit the print button. Once you do that, a screen will come up the password you will need to use with that e-mail address to login and print coupons for the next two weeks.

This has been tested and found to work using IE - no assurances for those using other browsers. (If you try it with some other browser and it works (or doesn't), you might want to leave a message in the Wiki.

a ton thanks.
:worship:

trippy_skater 08-04-2009 12:37 PM

dead :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigancia (Post 18135535)

bmommy 08-04-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trippy_skater (Post 21831715)
dead :(

man, does that stink. just last week I used this and printed out some q's. gave them to someone, thinking i could get them anytime. Tried to repeat today, and it redirected me, offering the program for $4.95 a month. Arrrgghhh.

Bummer. Hope someone will update the thread or post a new one when a new glitch is discovered. :dontknow:

mariecdaniels 08-11-2009 02:48 AM

I tried as well and can't get it to work anymore. Does anyone have a workable link?

lonestarnight 08-13-2009 04:50 AM

Anyone have a work-around? I thought there was also a program that let you print 3 free coupons, but that doesn't seem to work anymore, either. Thanks.

MrShopper 08-13-2009 06:27 PM

If you still have time left on your two week trial membership you may be able to log in here...

https://eol.entertainment.com/cus.../login.epi

buyslick 10-27-2009 03:22 PM

Entertainment Coupons . YMMV.

I got a e-mail from Timewarner,
In every issue of our monthly online newsletter, we'll include a link to a website featuring valuable Entertainment Coupons for local restaurants and attractions. You'll be able to print four coupons a month

Though it says for Carolinas, while registering its asking for city,state and zip. So it may work for everyone. But still YMMV.

Here is the link:

NOTE: I didnt search whether its been posted or not, as i am conference (i am posting this during my break) If its repost, please alert mod.

Thanks.

ams199 10-28-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buyslick (Post 24086547)
I got a e-mail from Timewarner,
In every issue of our monthly online newsletter, we'll include a link to a website featuring valuable Entertainment Coupons for local restaurants and attractions. You'll be able to print four coupons a month

Here is the link:

Thanks.

Link gives me "We are unable to log you in, or your session has timed out. Please click the button below to try again." Both in IE and FF.

Thanks, though!

jappyhick 11-02-2009 03:32 PM

Could this help you

mariecdaniels 11-02-2009 03:38 PM

demo

Quote:

Originally Posted by jappyhick (Post 24257472)

I think this link is to just see the coupons. It is a demo. They will not accept anything that says demo. I wish it worked. Can anyone get any links to work?

jappyhick 11-02-2009 03:44 PM

Sorry

streetcw 11-14-2009 10:19 PM

hi guys

After reviewing all the links, registering for the account on the first page, the last page that was linked, http://www.saversguide.com/custom...ories.epi#
worked. So I was able to print some of the coupons, but proally not all in the coupon book.

so thanks for those that posted, it did work. I used FF

wilcoxaj 11-15-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetcw (Post 24643849)
hi guys

After reviewing all the links, registering for the account on the first page, the last page that was linked, http://www.saversguide.com/custom...ories.epi#
worked. So I was able to print some of the coupons, but proally not all in the coupon book.

so thanks for those that posted, it did work. I used FF

Printed discounts aren't valid at this like. They have VOID written all over them. I'm disappointed that there isn't a way to make this work. :(