Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://archive.slickdeals.net/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://archive.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC! EA Store Physical copy & 5$ off coupon:M93SW4PQQ2 (http://archive.slickdeals.net/f/1820951-battlefield-bad-company-2-pc-ea-store-physical-copy-5-off-coupon-m93sw4pqq2)

krop 01-20-2010 08:51 PM

Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC! EA Store Physical copy & 5$ off coupon:M93SW4PQQ2

Pre-order Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 for PC
and guarantee access to the PC beta starting January 28th, 2010
!**
If you want to be in the closed beta for sure you can order the game at the EA Store [ea.com]now and get a physical copy. I kept checking the site and it only allowed the digial download but today it let me do physical :)
I try to avoid that EA downloader:)

I found a coupon for $5 off thanks to retailmenot.com coupon code: M93SW4PQQ2 $5 off Family Game Night 2 expiring 1/31/10

Total: $47.76
$49.95 Discount: - $5.00 Shipping and Handling: $0.00 Shipping Discount: $6.99 Tax: $2.81 Total: $47.76

If you still only see digital as an option go to this link and click on the EA store pc shortcut. http://badcompany2.ea.com/#/reser...ed-edition

durhdurh 01-20-2010 08:53 PM

i heard this is gonna be better than COD, i got a good feeling it might be, well for me....

krop 01-21-2010 06:34 AM

I bought COD only because my friend kept bothering me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by emceeness (Post 26818821)
i heard this is gonna be better than COD, i got a good feeling it might be, well for me....

I played COD only because most guys got tired of Battlefield 2. I only need the battlefield to hold me over. 1942 was the best with the community mods etc... Its kind of an adiction, no other game can hold my attention for so long. I have owned every battlefield pc game except 1 or 2 ea downloader addons that timed out :) ea downloader killed those addons for me. BF3 is a guranteed purchase. For now BFBC2 will hold me over and the Jet monkeys will have to cry until BF3. I am more of a ground pounder anyhow.

krop 01-22-2010 09:12 PM

Want a BFBC2 beta key?

Quote:

Originally Posted by krop (Post 26818781)
Pre-order Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 for PC
and guarantee access to the PC beta starting January 28th, 2010
!**
If you want to be in the closed beta for sure you can order the game at the EA Store [ea.com]now and get a physical copy. I kept checking the site and it only allowed the digial download but today it let me do physical :)
I try to avoid that EA downloader:)

I found a coupon for $5 off thanks to retailmenot.com coupon code: M93SW4PQQ2 $5 off Family Game Night 2 expiring 1/31/10

Total: $47.76
$49.95 Discount: - $5.00 Shipping and Handling: $0.00 Shipping Discount: $6.99 Tax: $2.81 Total: $47.76

If you still only see digital as an option go to this link and click on the EA store pc shortcut. http://badcompany2.ea.com/#/reser...ed-edition

I also wanted to share an updated global retailers list supporting the BFBC2 PC Beta Key access coming this month.

US - GameStop.com US Only

Austria - Gamesonly.at

Czech Republic - xzone.cz and jrc.cz

Germany - amazon.de

Poland - gramer.pl, ultima.pl, EMPIK PC and sklep.gry-online.pl

UK - play.com and Direct2Drive

Singapore - Where to buy

Australia - EG Games

Russia - DirectCOD, igromagaz.ru, Turbodom and TotalBF

Hungary - CD Galaxis and 576

Switzeland - wog.ch

Italy - Multiplayer.it

Sweden - Webhallen, GAME, CDON, GameStop and SIBA

Denmark - Blockbuster, GameStop, CDON and GAME

Norway - Platekompaniet, Spaceworld, GameStop, GAME, CDON, and Absoluttspill

Finland: GameStop and CDON

Update: Steam [steampowered.com] thanks to crazindndude & kataxist (if you are a dowload steamer, myself a physical fan)

World Wide Option - EA Store (if your country is not listed above, please check if the EA Store is supported there)

Heads Up: PC Beta Players will secure their gamer alias (Soldier Name) for retail.

Please check back on www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/beta on the 28th Jan for more details on how to download the Beta.
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/Default.aspx##

crazindndude 01-22-2010 09:29 PM

Steam is also getting beta access.

kataxist 01-22-2010 09:33 PM

Steam has beta access

check their frontpage

acousticdank 01-26-2010 08:07 AM

all about gamestop, for this game anyway

krop 01-26-2010 03:20 PM

GameStop is online only

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticdank (Post 26963357)
all about gamestop, for this game anyway

If you want to be a part of the Beta GameStop will only work with the digital purchase not an in store pickup (aka physical box)

Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.
Online Customers: A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning January 27th, 2010.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/P...t_id=74539

monkeybiz 01-26-2010 03:34 PM

I want this game so bad after seeing this OMGBBQ video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S...r_embedded
I rarely use the word epic but the sound, graphics and gameplay in that video speaks for itself. I'm trying to get my cracksmokingmonkeys clan to get it but they hate anything EA. I think DICE made a good follow up after playing Desert Combat on our server for years. I'll probably go the Steam route with the beta perks and early unlocks.

dacrazydude 01-26-2010 04:15 PM

It's $2.24 cheaper then steam or anywhere else I can find. Good deal for the download.

adamzupa 01-26-2010 05:30 PM

In 4 1 (physical copy)
does anyone know if I could still cancel or refuse delivery after using beta key?
btw, I also played Desert Combat for years...great times!
thanks

krop 01-27-2010 06:35 PM

Authentication

I just saw this:

Authentication by DVD
You can authenticate by putting the DVD in the drive.

If you choose this method, you must have the DVD available every time you want to play. With this method, SecuROM will not go online at all. You can then play the single-player campaign 100% offline.

Authentication by going online
You can also choose to authenticate by going online once.

If so, this happens the first time that you start the actual game. You will be asked for permission. If you allow it, SecuROM will talk to a master server, which counts on how many computers your serial key is currently in use.
When the installation has been authenticated online once, SecuROM will no longer go online. You can then play the single-player campaign 100% offline, without needing the DVD. Also, you can play multiplayer online without needing the DVD.

You can have the game authenticated on up to 10 machines at the same time.
One authentication is valid for 10,000 days. Thus, if you authenticated once on launch day - March 2nd, 2010 – that authentication will be valid until July 18th, 2037.

Online authentication … what about de-authentication?
You can de-authenticate the game. De-authentication means to return one authentication to the “pool” of available activations (which started with 10 available).

You do it one of two ways:

1. In the Games Explorer in Vista: right-click on the game’s Icon and select “Deauthorize this machine”
2. Uninstall the game; uninstallation will automatically invoke the de-authentication process.

After de-authentication, you are told how many authentications are now in the “pool”.

SecuROM needs to go online to de-authenticate.

Authentication versus EA Online entitlements
When you purchase the game, you can authenticate it on up to 10 or 11 machines (1 DVD + 10 online). This allows you to play the singleplayer campaign on several machines at the same time.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/b...ction.aspx

thaidavid 01-28-2010 09:35 AM

man their website is lagging like no other. i want to playyy! i just bought the game! thanks!

anthcla81 01-28-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krop (Post 26825657)
I played COD only because most guys got tired of Battlefield 2. I only need the battlefield to hold me over. 1942 was the best with the community mods etc... Its kind of an adiction, no other game can hold my attention for so long. I have owned every battlefield pc game except 1 or 2 ea downloader addons that timed out :) ea downloader killed those addons for me. BF3 is a guranteed purchase. For now BFBC2 will hold me over and the Jet monkeys will have to cry until BF3. I am more of a ground pounder anyhow.

Good to see someone else that thinks 1942 was the best. I hope this game gets me as hooked as 1942 did. MW2 is fun and all, but the perk/kill streak spamage have turned me off to it. How is the server situation(dedicated ones available i doubt but hope?) with this game going to be, I haven't read anything at all on it..

diabeticderek21 02-03-2010 08:04 PM

I have 5 BETA Keys for the first 5 people to email me and ask for them at waynenightly@gmail.com.