Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://archive.slickdeals.net/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://archive.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   INSTANT Free Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC BETA KEY sign-up (http://archive.slickdeals.net/f/1835451-instant-free-battlefield-bad-company-2-pc-beta-key-sign-up)

BadSanta 01-28-2010 10:34 AM

INSTANT Free Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC BETA KEY sign-up

1 Attachment(s)

OOS
http://www.alienwarearena.com/account/login/

OOS
http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/

OOS
Quote:

Instant key
http://www.fileplay.net/keys
Use (not instant)
http://battlefieldbadcompany2.com/beta

This is for the people too cheap to pre-order the full version (you get a beta key if you pre-order the full version). They don't send you the key instantly, but they probably send a key a week after you sign up to the first couple thousand people. Definitely worth a shot
Quote:

Reserve your copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 to gain access to the PC beta*. Or sign up here for a chance to get a PC Beta Key.

For the pc multiplayer beta key

Map Name: Port Valdez
Players: 32 (online multiplayer only)
Game Mode: Rush

The battle for Port Valdez is fought alongside the waterline towards a great oil industrial landscape in the Alaskan mountains. Using basically everything they’ve got the Russian forces are launching an airborne assault to knock out the oil industries in the area. In their arsenal there are Main Battle Tanks as well as fast-moving Quad Bikes and mobile armored AA. It’s a vehicle focused battle, but with plenty of infantry combat.

Players can now download the console demo worldwide on Xbox LIVE™ Marketplace. On February 4th, the demo will be accessible on the PlayStationŽNetwork in Europe and on February 11th in North America and Asia.
Note: Make sure you have an EA account under the address you give them. They might not send a code if you don't have an EA account.

Note2: If you get a "Registration failed. Please try again later." message, don't click "Submit" again. Check your email, you registered!

Note3: See you on the battlefield... off to play. Out to lunch, be back in 4 weeks.

wikipost 01-28-2010 10:34 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)

Live at:
http://www.alienwarearena.com/account/login/

Dead at

OOS @: http://www.fileplay.net/keys

AVAILABLE!
Quote:

Originally Posted by anticommon (Post 27050047)
This site [myinternetservices.com] sent me a free beta key. You can see that it is the first link on the right side when you do the registration for a beta key. [battlefieldbadcompany2.com]

Note: My beta key email went strait to my spam folder, I almost didn't notice it but I did get it after 4-5 minutes.

Lloyd. 01-28-2010 10:45 AM

:greedy:

how much did the beta keys sell before?

jonny6man 01-28-2010 10:53 AM

I went ahead and signed up to get a beta key, but it says you MAY get one.

phubar 01-28-2010 11:06 AM

it showed "registration failed" for me, lame.

boypdp 01-28-2010 11:11 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

HeWhoRoams 01-28-2010 11:31 AM

Thanks, i signed up

XReflection 01-28-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phubar (Post 27038533)

Did you opt into the newsletter, because apparently you have to.

msclmn 01-28-2010 11:44 AM

yes that and you also need an EA account with the same email you want to register...

verbhertz 01-28-2010 11:55 AM

I signed up. why not.

BluGuy 01-28-2010 11:57 AM

me too...

dantevengence 01-28-2010 12:02 PM

when will they email the code?

i just got spammed by 50 emails because i kept clicking after it said registration failed.

Lintpockets 01-28-2010 12:02 PM

I get

["DB_QUERY_FAILED"]

after I click submit

zeth006 01-28-2010 12:04 PM

Wonder if anyone will TD for "Not a good price"...

Iczer 01-28-2010 12:06 PM

Not sure if I'm supposed to get anything. I clicked submit and nothing happened, but I did get an email saying thanks for signing up for the battlefield insider. So I guess it worked? i did this on my phone since it's blocked at work :(

Lintpockets 01-28-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iczer (Post 27041101)
Not sure if I'm supposed to get anything. I clicked submit and nothing happened, but I did get an email saying thanks for signing up for the battlefield insider. So I guess it worked? i did this on my phone since it's blocked at work :(

Yeah after I hit submit about 12 times w/ the DB error I received 12 email for insider :bounce:

GwarRiff 01-28-2010 12:19 PM

Just go here for keys: http://www.fileplay.net/keys

You'll probably get a mess of 502 errors, but just keep at it.

G_G_L 01-28-2010 12:23 PM

signed up :cool: thanks

Devast 01-28-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phubar (Post 27038533)

I had both PC and PS3 checked as platforms and it did that to me as well. When I checked just PC, it went thru just fine.

MrGreenMan 01-28-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GwarRiff (Post 27041629)

Got one. Thanks!

Mobius One 01-28-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

This is for the people too cheap to pre-order the full version
or somebody who dose not have much money to spend on games and never played the first (like me)

Saiyagame 01-28-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

yup this works for sure. earlier today i had to spam f5 a few hundred times but it works and i've got the beta running!

dmb7173 01-28-2010 12:48 PM

Got a key. Anyone find a site to download the client files that isn't slow as hell? Maybe even a legit torrent?

ShovelWare 01-28-2010 12:52 PM

only PC box checked. Used e mail address from xbox demo signup.
got this message.
"We have received your submission! If you receive a PC Beta key, we will email it to you."
recieved email
"Thanks for signing up as a(n) Battlefield insider. You'll now receive all of the latest and greatest news and info at this e-mail address, as you've requested."

Edit:
got antsy that I wouldn't get in so I signed up at the filelplay link and got an key e mailed almost instantly.

kls629 01-28-2010 12:53 PM

how bad is the client download for the beta?

dmb7173 01-28-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kls629 (Post 27042943)
how bad is the client download for the beta?

1.5gb with tons of full mirrors. Mine is currently downloading at 45-60k/s :(

BobMighty 01-28-2010 12:57 PM

i signed up using the same email address as my EA account.
haven't gotten a key yet.

derder 01-28-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Thanks, got one!

batmandawg 01-28-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saiyagame (Post 27042653)
yup this works for sure. earlier today i had to spam f5 a few hundred times but it works and i've got the beta running!

i get this after registering "An authorisation code has been dispatched to your provided e-mail address. To begin using your account please follow the instructions in the e-mail."

but i didnt receive any email....been more than 30min already

dantevengence 01-28-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batmandawg (Post 27044659)
i get this after registering "An authorisation code has been dispatched to your provided e-mail address. To begin using your account please follow the instructions in the e-mail."

but i didnt receive any email....been more than 30min already

make another random account, it took me 3 accounts until i actually got an email.

Where do we appy this beta code at?

Number1Gsxxr 01-28-2010 01:40 PM

"We have received your submission! If you receive a PC Beta key, we will email it to you."

dantevengence 01-28-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number1Gsxxr (Post 27045141)

If you want a beta key go here http://www.fileplay.net/keys

Meeza 01-28-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Didn't get any errors but they sent me like 9 confirmation emails o.0
The key was displayed on the screen instantly, getting the client from fileplanet though, theres a wait but considering the fileplay servers are full, eh.

tunanjing 01-28-2010 02:00 PM

won't let me sign up for the site. if anyone got more beta keys can you guys give me one??? want to try this really bad. T_T

mochzr 01-28-2010 02:00 PM

Commiserations!

Unfortunately you have not been accepted onto the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta programme.

Reason: There are no keys left for this programme

BigBamboozler 01-28-2010 02:02 PM

Yep, looks like they're all out of keys.

tunanjing 01-28-2010 02:04 PM

they said the key for the free acount has been ran out T_T

zar 01-28-2010 02:06 PM

damn it, how did i miss this. i know there must be someone who registered over 10 accounts.. so give me a key plz!

Anarchy 01-28-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zar (Post 27046145)
damn it, how did i miss this. i know there must be someone who registered over 10 accounts.. so give me a key plz!

The same here :(

Please someone share key if any extra :)

spacetastic 01-28-2010 02:14 PM

Yeah fileplay said it was out of keys, maybe I will get one from EA. I do have an account with them and bought an add on of battlefield 2 from them. Fingers crossed. Then again if i get a key I'll have to mess around with my stupid sound card that doesn't stay seated properly.

rockymaru 01-28-2010 02:21 PM

I'm surprised no one has pointed out the sh!tty tactics by EA in, essentially, forcing users to pony up the dough (pre-order) just to try out a BETA. What happened to the days when the developers were the ones paying people to beta test games (granted, the dev's may have a small, internal team to truly beta test, but still..)? Now in order to play this, you're forced to buy (sorry, "pre-order") the full game before even knowing if it'll suck; or forced to beg others just for a freakin' key. Obviously flamers will point out that, hey, there were open signups. But, realistically, those very limitied free keys were gone w/in a minute or two by 1,000s of users worldwide wanting to play this game early.

Sorry but, betas (or, seemingly, more like a demo in this case) should at the very least be free to try out so we could help the developers improve on the game and squash any and all bugs, glitches, exploits, and cheats. Paying ahead of time for something that could be done for free? Fail.

mywar 01-28-2010 02:35 PM

I got a key, thanks.
Good luck everyone else..

zar 01-28-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymaru (Post 27046673)
I'm surprised no one has pointed out the sh!tty tactics by EA in, essentially, forcing users to pony up the dough (pre-order) just to try out a BETA. What happened to the days when the developers were the ones paying people to beta test games (granted, the dev's may have a small, internal team to truly beta test, but still..)? Now in order to play this, you're forced to buy (sorry, "pre-order") the full game before even knowing if it'll suck; or forced to beg others just for a freakin' key. Obviously flamers will point out that, hey, there were open signups. But, realistically, those very limitied free keys were gone w/in a minute or two by 1,000s of users worldwide wanting to play this game early.

Sorry but, betas (or, seemingly, more like a demo in this case) should at the very least be free to try out so we could help the developers improve on the game and squash any and all bugs, glitches, exploits, and cheats. Paying ahead of time for something that could be done for free? Fail.

EA isn't the only one. most of the big publishers do this now.

tyrantt23 01-28-2010 02:38 PM

crapola...

Your key for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta
Commiserations, tyrantt23!
Quote:

Unfortunately you have not been accepted onto the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta programme.

Reason: You must be a member of the Subscriber group to access this programme.

You can view other keys you've already been allocated on your Keys & Serials page.
Just because I declined to receive spam when I signed up for this website, I am getting denied a beta key. Bull crapola. I'm gonna pre-order this game and say Eff Eet!

YouGiveMeRash!! 01-28-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mywar (Post 27047137)
I got a an extra key, I will sell it for $11 or whoever offers more
PM me

HAHAHA...sorry just felt like laughing.

MajinMiroku 01-28-2010 02:39 PM

Thanks, I signed up as well. Upon submission I got "We have received your submission! If you receive a PC Beta key, we will email it to you." I'll keep checking my email to see if they sent the beta key.

tyrantt23 01-28-2010 02:42 PM

I want my money back!

mike69 01-28-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymaru (Post 27046673)

That's true. Shouldn't have to pay to demo something out, especially when they have severe restrictions already mounted on the demo. This is why back when they had magazines like Playstation, I used to just rip out the demo discs contained in each monthly issue. In fact, I would spend a good half hour, going through every magazine available on the book stand, flip through each page, and clear out every insert and add on posters, discs, coupons, etc., before leaving because I got pissed that you had to pay at least 5 bucks for a magazine just to receive a sample of something you wanted to try. If there wasn't an open one available, I'd just rip open the plastic sleeve and threw away the evidence next to the bins where they dumped coffee cups and napkins over at the cafe sections. (Besides, what ever happened to the phrase, "try before you buy?" Now, it's pay before you PAY MORE!. But these days, I'm too lazy to go all the way over to the bookstore to do that. Instead, I get free subscriptions and did that with my own magazines to ease the guilt. :look: :lol:

pmarin 01-28-2010 03:17 PM

Yes, silly idiots, these. I have a valid EA account. (but it only asks for an email, not email/password.) Each time I tried, I got "registration failed; try again later." Then, I check my email and notice 6 emails about "thank you for signing up."

rockymaru 01-28-2010 03:44 PM

Glad to see that no one has flamed me yet for my post, but instead agreeing w/ me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zar (Post 27047151)
EA isn't the only one. most of the big publishers do this now.

Sad, but true. Off the top of my head is FILEPLANET. Ironically, I followed a link claiming "Free beta key!" just now for BC2 that lead me to said scammers and in order to get your key, you need to be a PAYING subscriber just get the key!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mywar
I got a an extra key, I will sell it for $11 or whoever offers more
PM me

::Sigh:: This is exactly what I'm talking about. Too bad we can't leave negative reps for users..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike69
This is why back when they had magazines like Playstation, I used to just rip out the demo discs contained in each monthly issue.....Besides, what ever happened to the phrase, "try before you buy?" Now, it's pay before you PAY MORE

LOL! While I wouldn't condone going to a book store or EBGames and ripping up magazines just to get to the demo, I totally agree w/ what you're sayiing "Try before you buy." Honestly, THAT is the way it should be done, and sometimes, IS DONE, w/ all merchandise.

Sadly, since these teenies need their new ADD fix, they call to mommy or daddy for their credit cards to PAY just to TRY out a sloppy demo (errrr "beta"). You know the saying: Money talks. And since morons actually ARE paying for betas, more and more companies are doing it. I, for one, ain't paying jack sh!t to try out this sure to be buggy console port (damn w/e the dev's say).

Still waiting for a troll to flame me....

anticommon 01-28-2010 03:50 PM

Any reason why this was never even mentioned in the gamer's lounge... of all places...

super6 01-28-2010 03:58 PM

If you preorder on steam you get an instant beta key

anticommon 01-28-2010 04:03 PM

This site [myinternetservices.com] sent me a free beta key. You can see that it is the first link on the right side when you do the registration for a beta key. [battlefieldbadcompany2.com]

Note: My beta key email went strait to my spam folder, I almost didn't notice it but I did get it after 4-5 minutes.

pmarin 01-28-2010 04:07 PM

I think the whole point is that you do not have to pay a price to enter the Beta. Of course, in the old days, "Beta testers" meant you really had to follow certain procedures to test out a game, send in bug reports, etc. Now, it really has turned into two things:
* get people playing and create a buzz on the net for promotional purposes (which can backfire if the game blows), and
* in MMORPG-land, test the servers and see what sort of bottlenecks and crashes come up.

I got in on the Star Trek Online Beta, having to struggle to get a key (but, no, did not pay for it.). After some time on it, I concluded I would not want to buy that game anyway.

But, to some extent, "Open public beta" has become "limited free trial."

david84 01-28-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anticommon (Post 27050047)

Thank you! I got the key right away. Now I am downloading, let see it works or not .How many letters the beta keys has? Lame anyone who getting the keys to resell it.

jiggytom 01-28-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david84 (Post 27050609)
Thank you! I got the key right away. Now I am downloading, let see it works or not .How many letters the beta keys has? Lame anyone who getting the keys to resell it.

I tried and it just says "Loading"

Edit:

Failed in IE and Firefox for some reason..but I was able to do it from my iPhone.

david84 01-28-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiggytom (Post 27050643)

Refresh the page then try again.

dilvala 01-28-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david84 (Post 27050745)
Refresh the page then try again.

cant seem to get it.... i click on get key... and it just loads...

any help?

anticommon 01-28-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilvala (Post 27051197)
cant seem to get it.... i click on get key... and it just loads...

any help?

You will get it regardless. Check your email @ spam folder.

david84 01-28-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiggytom (Post 27050643)

Edit:

Failed in IE and Firefox for some reason..but I was able to do it from my iPhone.

yeah, i forgot 1 thing. I am using Safari browser.

dilvala 01-28-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david84 (Post 27051403)
yeah, i forgot 1 thing. I am using Safari browser.

can u check and see if u r able to get one more?

Pantsula 01-28-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david84 (Post 27050609)

Used IE and it said "loading" but was in my mailbox in less than a minute.

Thanks!!

david84 01-28-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilvala (Post 27051567)
can u check and see if u r able to get one more?

ok, let me check. My internet is slow right now( b/c im downloading the game)

david84 01-28-2010 05:20 PM

i dont know what happening. I think the server is downed. I can not try to get the key for you.

anticommon 01-28-2010 05:47 PM

I've been playing for about an hour, and this game is honestly unplayable. I've got an HD5850 @ 950/1125 and the game hovers at 40-45fps. Vsync doesn't work. I cannot use the server browser as it completely closes out of the game if I even try to open it. Using the find a match feature puts me into games with ping well over 150-200. All in all, if you don't yet have a key, you're not missing out on much.

canknee 01-28-2010 05:54 PM

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1836307

This one works..

kalinaa 01-28-2010 05:55 PM

Just got a key from myinternetservices.com. Thanks! Good luck everyone else..

ffunky 01-28-2010 06:02 PM

Verified

Quote:

Originally Posted by canknee (Post 27052853)

Thanks tons!

crazindndude 01-28-2010 06:06 PM

Got one from myinternetservices.com but the download link they included does not exist apparently.

Can I get the beta from fileplanet and use it?

vikslick 01-28-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canknee (Post 27052853)

any good links to download, and thank for the link;)

JamesMore 01-28-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikslick (Post 27053189)
any good links to download, and thank for the link;)

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/342511916/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part16.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342508263/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part15.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342507907/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part14.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342507909/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part13.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342507825/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part12.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342507747/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part11.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503822/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part10.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503615/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part09.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503616/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part08.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503596/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part07.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503560/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part06.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498695/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part05.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498708/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part04.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498693/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part03.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498694/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part02.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498652/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part01.rar.htmll

vikslick 01-28-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesMore (Post 27053367)
Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/342498652/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part01.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498694/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part02.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498693/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part03.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498708/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part04.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342498695/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part05.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503560/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part06.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503596/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part07.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503616/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part08.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/342503615/BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.part09.rar.html

i don't have rapid

canknee 01-28-2010 06:21 PM

check my thread vik

BadSanta 01-28-2010 07:20 PM

HURRYYY FREE KEYSSS!!!

acousticdank 01-29-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anticommon (Post 27052665)
I've been playing for about an hour, and this game is honestly unplayable. I've got an HD5850 @ 950/1125 and the game hovers at 40-45fps. Vsync doesn't work. I cannot use the server browser as it completely closes out of the game if I even try to open it. Using the find a match feature puts me into games with ping well over 150-200. All in all, if you don't yet have a key, you're not missing out on much.

my specs are worse than yours and i do not have a problem. did you uncheck the HBAO option under advanced video?
i run a tricore with a 4670 on 1920x1080 on medium

mobikenobi 01-30-2010 05:18 PM

please pm a key if anyone has extra! =((

phustillcool 01-31-2010 08:31 PM

yes please i would like to try out the beta before order the game, so if anyone have a spare one please share. Thx

kaoz 01-31-2010 08:47 PM

can someone pm me with a key.. :(

iroller 02-01-2010 02:41 AM

slickDEALS got the slickKEYS...and i could use one. I pre-ordered the physical copy @ gamestop the other night not knowing it wouldn't come with a key, REAL big bummer to the start of the weekend, i even took the time to download and install it :[ ah well

snives 02-01-2010 11:54 PM

Any key hoarders out there have one they are willing to PM to me? =D

ProfessorChaos 02-02-2010 12:29 AM

Thanks!!

acousticdank 02-02-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iroller (Post 27136351)
slickDEALS got the slickKEYS...and i could use one. I pre-ordered the physical copy @ gamestop the other night not knowing it wouldn't come with a key, REAL big bummer to the start of the weekend, i even took the time to download and install it :[ ah well

I did the same thing and cancelled and went through steam. This way you always have a digital download available, and you get a preorder key. All you have to do is call or walk in.

david84 02-03-2010 12:22 PM

i just checked my spam mail, and i saw i have an extra beta key( i did not know i got it). If anyone want it, pm. First come first serve.

weeman45 02-03-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david84 (Post 27211267)
i just checked my spam mail, and i saw i have an extra beta key( i did not know i got it). If anyone want it, pm. First come first serve.

I'd love to have it. Though I'm new here and unable to pm yet :/

durhdurh 02-03-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weeman45 (Post 27212467)
I'd love to have it. Though I'm new here and unable to pm yet :/

Yo

I JUST GOT MY KEY RIGHT NOW

CREDIT TO WHOEVER POSTED THIS

bobwists bobwists is offline L2: Beginner
Posts: 27, Reputation: 17 bobwists is finding his bearings

Greetings! This SlickDeal has been shared with you: More Bad Company 2 Keys. Read more about it at http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1846977.
More Bad Company 2 Keys
http://www.fileplanet.com/promoti...ignup.aspx

they dont say how many, but they'll go quick. as of 10 seconds ago they've still got keys. and you dont have to get a paid sub to FP...the free one will still give you access to the beta keys.

Thatoneguythere 02-03-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emceeness (Post 27214803)
Yo

Greetings! This SlickDeal has been shared with you: More Bad Company 2 Keys. Read more about it at http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1846977.
More Bad Company 2 Keys

they dont say how many, but they'll go quick. as of 10 seconds ago they've still got keys. and you dont have to get a paid sub to FP...the free one will still give you access to the beta keys.

It's taking a while to load my key page, but I think this might work! If it does go through, reps!

Edit: REPS! Thanks a bunch!

kanjitrainer 02-03-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emceeness (Post 27214803)
Yo

More Bad Company 2 Keys

Great find! Although your link is broken though.

Just go to Fileplanet.com and click on message at top.

phustillcool 02-03-2010 03:16 PM

damn nice fine just got my key thx alot

Malfury 02-05-2010 06:25 AM

Another guy looking for a beta key :(, was looking forward to shooting stuff but the AvP demo was terrible, so now I look to BC2

bmac10 02-05-2010 07:51 AM

anyone have a key i can have please :) thanks!

utica2 02-06-2010 10:58 AM

anyone have an extra key I can have? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

mikeifgf 02-07-2010 08:49 PM

guys, i found another source for free beta key. Just register a member account on file play: http://www.fileplay.net/keys

got my key instantly. I haven't tried it yet. But it seems to be legit. Worth a try.

bubaei 02-13-2010 03:16 PM

can someone pm key???

Apathy_next 02-16-2010 10:30 AM

Can someone Pm me a key please?
I would appreciate it
thanks