Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://archive.slickdeals.net/index.php)
-   Drugstore/Grocery B&M Deals + Discussion (http://archive.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   RETIRED: Printable Manufacturer's Coupon Compilation (http://archive.slickdeals.net/f/2123150-retired-printable-manufacturer-s-coupon-compilation)

wikipost 01-15-2010 06:59 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

MyFeetHurt 01-16-2010 12:26 AM

Thank you TGD, RS, Slayers and Bailey :whee:

If you ever need any help Bailey, let me know.

TGD, whatever your reason for leaving I am sorry to see you go. Know that you will be greatly missed and I hope you have a great marriage :hug:

greenmeansgoooo 01-16-2010 12:30 AM

OMG! dawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

MsGal 01-16-2010 12:30 AM

Thanks Slayers and everyone for this thread.

Wow, it's so "clean and new" in here. :lol:

cari77 01-16-2010 02:48 AM

Leapster Coupons, Print

these are gone

fireflymuse 01-16-2010 03:28 AM

Thank you TGD :sadbye: and thank you Bailey! :clap:

Cottonelle, Aloe 12-pk, $1/1, print [coupons.com]

calistyle 01-16-2010 03:48 AM

Many thanks to thatgirldawn, bailey327, slayers750 and redsolar for your efforts!!!

I appreciate all of the hard work involved in maintaining the printable thread.

We have been fortunate to have thatgirldawn manage this thread and keep
it running so smoothly for so long. :worship:

I admire the dedication this task requires and I am glad we will be able to
continue the process.
:cheers:

LP2008DEAL 01-16-2010 06:33 AM

Thanks bailey327 for work hard to create this link, double rep!:hug::worship:

LP2008DEAL 01-16-2010 06:45 AM

Thanks again for theraflu product!

weaselguy 01-16-2010 07:26 AM

Pop Secret, $1/2, Print [feedyourfingers.com]

This is no longer on the site.

sheysaves 01-16-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weaselguy (Post 26692505)
Pop Secret, $1/2, Print [feedyourfingers.com]

This is no longer on the site.

This link could replace it,but the daily limit has been reach today.
Pop Secret $1/2 Print [coupons.com]

sandbeach 01-16-2010 08:33 AM

Save $0.75 on Hellman's product 22 oz or larger: HERE [coupons.com]

pigtilly2000 01-16-2010 08:38 AM

Thank you bailey327

Katlynnmil 01-16-2010 08:43 AM

thank you

vodreaux 01-16-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26688625)

-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN: There are now 5 Wikis! (The wiki's were well over the 80,000 character limit so we needed to add 3 additional wikis)

I would like to make a suggestion. Since there is a 80,000 Character Limit, how about making a guide on coupon source types. It will save on characters and make easy to identify coupon type. Since the different coupon source has different printing requirements. It makes it easy for identification since some printing source require more elaborate print process.

Coupons.com (C)
E-Centives (E)
Smartsource (S)
PDF (PDF)

Also, if you could print more than standard 2, use (C-3) or (E-4). Some times it may not identify it as coupons.com or E-Centtives, you can updated later. E.G. Chef Requested (E)

Thanks Baily327!

mcmark 01-16-2010 08:44 AM

Just wanted to say thank you to Bailey for keeping this thread up, it's a huge help while shopping!

munchkin77 01-16-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vodreaux (Post 26693845)
I would like to make a suggestion. Since there is a 80,000 Character Limit, how about making a guide on coupon source types. It will save on characters and make easy to identify coupon type. Since the different coupon source has different printing requirements. It makes it easy for identification since some printing source require more elaborate print process.

Coupons.com (C)
E-Centives (E)
Smartsource (S)
PDF (PDF)

Also, if you could print more than standard 2, use (C-3) or (E-4). Some times it may not identify it as coupons.com or E-Centtives, you can updated later. E.G. Chef Requested (E)

Thanks Baily327!

:eek: keeping this list up do date is time consuming enough. Especially when ppl just ignore when asked to make coupon posts in the same format they are in wiki. But if u're willing to take over. u can add that info u suggested. I'm sure bailey wont mind ;)

potnoodlez 01-16-2010 09:06 AM

Thank you Bailey for taking over!

Does anyone have a working link for Wishbone salad dressing? There used to be three links to it that worked for me on a monthly basis, but they are gone.

bailey327 01-16-2010 09:38 AM

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome to the thread!! We'll sorely miss Dawn here :sadbye:, and promise to do all we can to keep this thread rocking along!! She started an amazing thread here and worked so hard! :hug:

Let me introduce the team!! I have two great contributors to SD :worship: (and friends) who've graciously agreed to tag-team with me to keep up this great thread -- Sheysaves & HollyGolightly. The three of us will be the ones to update the wikis which we're now up to FIVE of! :omg:

We'll do our best to keep up with the many, MANY updates to this thread. That being said, please be understanding and patient if we do not get your update added immediately.

We are going to continue with the efforts this week to ask posters to post in the same standard format as the wiki to make entry into the wiki quicker (which is what we all want). My siggy has the standard format and we'll be reminding folks (gently) to post in that format here as well. That truly will help out immensely.

If you have a complaint about the thread, bring that to me. If you have a compliment or want to rep someone, rep the poster who found the coupon and rep my lovely cohorts for all their work. HollyG and Sheysaves, can't thank you again enough for agreeing to help with this thread. You're both the best!! :clap:

Again, thanks for the warm hellos!
Bailey :angel_not

potnoodlez 01-16-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26693119)
This link could replace it,but the daily limit has been reach today.
Pop Secret $1/2 Print [coupons.com]

When do they reset them for the next day? Midnight?

bailey327 01-16-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vodreaux (Post 26693845)

Coupons.com (C)
E-Centives (E)
Smartsource (S)
PDF (PDF)

Thanks Baily327!

Hi V!

Sorry, I'm not following this morning. (Just not enough coffee yet!) Are you suggesting a poster cut down what they are posting and instead of posting:

Wonka Candy Canes, $1/2, Print [coupons.com]

Wonka Candy Canes, $1/2, Print (C)

But the coupons.com in the first example is what slickdeals puts in when we include a link. So that's not actually cutting down on characters as we'd still have to put in the full URL so the link works in the wiki. Right? Crud, I'm sorry I'm just not getting it. I'll down some coffee and get this brain moving!!

sheysaves 01-16-2010 10:17 AM

BumbleBee Tuna $1/5 Print [coupons.com]

Hood Cottage Cheese $.50 Print [coupons.com]

slayers750 01-16-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26695589)
Hi V!

Sorry, I'm not following this morning. (Just not enough coffee yet!) Are you suggesting a poster cut down what they are posting and instead of posting:

Wonka Candy Canes, $1/2, Print [coupons.com]

Wonka Candy Canes, $1/2, Print (C)

But the coupons.com in the first example is what slickdeals puts in when we include a link. So that's not actually cutting down on characters as we'd still have to put in the full URL so the link works in the wiki. Right? Crud, I'm sorry I'm just not getting it. I'll down some coffee and get this brain moving!!

Yes, the coupons.com is what slickdeals puts in (this is to help the mods see it is a legit site).

What it does though is it causes the URL to show twice for linking purposes (the actual URL is long and DOES count towards the 80,000 character limit).

The OP there wanted for you when it says [coupons.com] to change it to (C) so that the URL only shows up once, saving a lot of character space.

(i.e.)

Hood Cottage Cheese $.50 Print [coupons.com] becomes

Hood Cottage Cheese $.50 Print (C) <-- note you have to remove the link inside the brackets or it doesn't save character space.

This is a good suggestion by the OP. However, see below:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26695597)
BumbleBee Tuna $1/5 Print [coupons.com]

Hood Cottage Cheese $.50 Print [coupons.com]

This is what the URL looks like for the hood cottage cheese - notice how long it is (which all count towards the 80,000 character limit).

PHP Code:

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=1811981&u2=http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qkyjdrj81962693&bt=vi&c=HP&p=CSPdV1c4&o=56905 

Both the "Print" and [coupons.com] portion have this long URL.

We can always make more wiki's as the 80,000 character limit is exceeded. Also, keep in mind they are always upgrading the system and making modifications, so there is always the chance they will add more capacity in the near future.

If more coupons in the wiki's did have the following below (it seems the majority are not) then it would make a lot of sense.

Coupons.com (C)
E-Centives (E)
Smartsource (S)
PDF (PDF)

However, given that the majority of coupons are not one of the above, it may cause more confusion for everyone (including the mods) as we won't be able to tell as quickly if the link is going to a legit site or to a scam site.

It is an idea to keep in mind though - and once things get more settled here, one can go back and implement this for all coupons that link to coupons.com, e-centives, or smartsource.

EveIsAlwaysBusy 01-16-2010 10:50 AM

.55/1 Pepperidge Farm Puffy Pastry and $1/1 Tim Tam cookies

puffypastry.com [puffpastry.com]

bailey327 01-16-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayers750 (Post 26696189)
Snipped....

I gotcha, Slayers. Thanks for laying it out. Definitely is something we can work on as we add new ones. The poster wouldn't have to change anything they are posting, just we (the tagteam) would need to modify the duplicated link to the shortened version ... when we can as you were saying. Got it. Thanks again for helping out!!!

bailey327 01-16-2010 11:20 AM

The wiki is updated! (Ha - I think!!) :covereye:My confidence is outstanding, isn't it?:lightnin:

AZJane 01-16-2010 11:21 AM

Buddig Lunchmeats, 1.00/5 2 oz. or 1.00 off tub. Register at www.buddiglunchclub.comto select coupon.

fireflymuse 01-16-2010 11:34 AM

Helluva Good, any product, .50/1, print [coupons.com]

Wise snack, any bag 6.75oz+, .50/1, print [coupons.com]

Method, Laundry Detergent, $2/1, print [methodlaundry.com] *click upper right corner

cents4me 01-16-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potnoodlez (Post 26694233)
Thank you Bailey for taking over!

Does anyone have a working link for Wishbone salad dressing? There used to be three links to it that worked for me on a monthly basis, but they are gone.

:shake: the only thing I see is you can sign up got their newsletter on their website and they will send you coups when available. Bummer cause they are .99 at Pathmark this week. I used my 2 x.75 yesterday. Can never have nuff free dressing:lmao:

Quote:

When posting in the PRINTABLES thread, please use the following standard format:

Theraflu, any, $1, Print [coupons.com]
Martha White, 55c off 2, Print [coupons.com]
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

sduramom 01-16-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26696863)
The wiki is updated! (Ha - I think!!) :covereye:My confidence is outstanding, isn't it?:lightnin:

You are very brave Bailey (and Shey and HollyG), good luck to you and keep up the great work, you are all appreciated more than you'll ever know!!:worship:

AZJane 01-16-2010 02:27 PM

These are expired or removed:
Tamas Estates Wine, $1 off Produce or frozen food w/ purchase for CA - NWPN in AL, HI, IN, ME, MI, MO, NC, OH, OK, OR, and VA, Print

vodreaux 01-16-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayers750 (Post 26696189)
Yes, the coupons.com is what slickdeals puts in (this is to help the mods see it is a legit site).

What it does though is it causes the URL to show twice for linking purposes (the actual URL is long and DOES count towards the 80,000 character limit).

The OP there wanted for you when it says [coupons.com] to change it to (C) so that the URL only shows up once, saving a lot of character space.

(i.e.)

Hood Cottage Cheese $.50 Print [coupons.com] becomes

Hood Cottage Cheese $.50 Print (C) <-- note you have to remove the link inside the brackets or it doesn't save character space.

This is a good suggestion by the OP. However, see below:

This is what the URL looks like for the hood cottage cheese - notice how long it is (which all count towards the 80,000 character limit).

PHP Code:

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=1811981&u2=http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qkyjdrj81962693&bt=vi&c=HP&p=CSPdV1c4&o=56905 

Both the "Print" and [coupons.com] portion have this long URL.

We can always make more wiki's as the 80,000 character limit is exceeded. Also, keep in mind they are always upgrading the system and making modifications, so there is always the chance they will add more capacity in the near future.

If more coupons in the wiki's did have the following below (it seems the majority are not) then it would make a lot of sense.

Coupons.com (C)
E-Centives (E)
Smartsource (S)
PDF (PDF)

However, given that the majority of coupons are not one of the above, it may cause more confusion for everyone (including the mods) as we won't be able to tell as quickly if the link is going to a legit site or to a scam site.

It is an idea to keep in mind though - and once things get more settled here, one can go back and implement this for all coupons that link to coupons.com, e-centives, or smartsource.

Actually, majority of the above coupons are either Coupons.com, Smartsource or E-Centive with majority Coupons.com than E-Centive than Smartsource.

One you go through some of their requirement like registering or existing login or several layers of clicks, you find out the manufacturers uses one of the 3 coupon printers sources. Many of manufactures want to login to type your coupon interest to Email Marketing, introduction to new products, etc.

E.G.
CoffeeMate Requires Login or Registration - Coupons are Coupon.com
Chef Requested - Login or Registration - Ecentive
International Dairy - Ecentives
Mamba Sprouts - Some times Login - Formerly Ecentives - Now, Coupons.com
I Cannot Not Believe it Not Butter - Coupons.com
Hormel Products - Coupons.com
Etc. List goes on.

We can add possible additional letter.

CoffeeMate (C-R) or (CR) - Coupons.com - Registration/Login Required
Healthchoice (C-R-A) coupons.com - Registration/Login and Annoying Flash Animation. (Note: we can leave the A in C-R-A) out!

I willing to help out too.

sheysaves 01-16-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vodreaux (Post 26704597)
Actually, majority of the above coupons are either Coupons.com, Smartsource or E-Centive with majority Coupons.com than E-Centive than Smartsource.

One you go through some of their requirement like registering or existing login or several layers of clicks, you find out the manufacturers uses one of the 3 coupon printers sources. Many of manufactures want to login to type your coupon interest to Email Marketing, introduction to new products, etc.

E.G.
CoffeeMate Requires Login or Registration - Coupons are Coupon.com
Chef Requested - Login or Registration - Ecentive
International Dairy - Ecentives
Mamba Sprouts - Some times Login - Formerly Ecentives - Now, Coupons.com
I Cannot Not Believe it Not Butter - Coupons.com
Hormel Products - Coupons.com
Etc. List goes on.

We can add possible additional letter.

CoffeeMate (C-R) or (CR) - Coupons.com - Registration/Login Required
Healthchoice (C-R-A) coupons.com - Registration/Login and Annoying Flash Animation. (Note: we can leave the A in C-R-A) out!

I willing to help out too.

Sorry, but you may have to teach classes as to what all these letters mean.
I understand exactly what you are leaning towards but for most people they just want the coupon ,by whatever means that may be.I am all for change and will gladly work towards that change as long as the people here understand what each letter means and entails in that print. :)
This is by the people for the people !

bailey327 01-16-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26704967)
Sorry, but you may have to teach classes as to what all these letters mean.
I understand exactly what you are leaning towards but for most people they just want the coupon ,by whatever means that may be.I am all for change and will gladly work towards that change as long as the people here understand what each letter means and intails in that print. :)
This is by the people for the people !

Heck, SS, I'd have to have a cheat sheet just to remember all of those! :) The small notes after a link like (register) really aren't the big problem anyway, just those long duplicated web addresses. We'll see what we can do to cut down where we can, but wait on any bigger changes with multiple letter codes, etc.

toothfairyrdh 01-16-2010 07:27 PM

Thank You

sheysaves 01-16-2010 07:58 PM

Fruit Sense Vitamin Water $1/2 Print [coupons.com]

calistyle 01-16-2010 08:30 PM

Mattel, Barbie Toy, $5.00/1, Print

slayers750 01-16-2010 10:40 PM

Due to the fact...

Due to the fact the new week for ads at the drugstores start today and that a lot of users may have not seen the switch yet, I will leave it stuck to the top of the subforum for today (Sunday).

Thank you bailey327 for taking this thread over again.

Thank you to hollygolightly & sheysaves for helping out with the wiki.

Also, thank you to thatgirldawn for helping to start this so that we could all save $$$.

Finally, thank you to all of the users out there who contributed with their coupons and suggestions.

greenmeansgoooo 01-17-2010 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayers750 (Post 26710189)
Due to the fact the new week for ads at the drugstores start today and that a lot of users may have not seen the switch yet, I will leave it stuck to the top of the subforum for today (Sunday).

Thank you bailey327 for taking this thread over again.

Thank you to hollygolightly & sheysaves for helping out with the wiki.

Also, thank you to thatgirldawn for helping to start this so that we could all save $$$.

Finally, thank you to all of the users out there who contributed with their coupons and suggestions.

Why cant it stay stuck to the top, or does that taxi the rack server? <G>

Starshine 01-17-2010 06:27 AM

Thank you to everyone who works so hard to maintain this thread. I know I don't post much, but I am contantly using or referencing the wiki. There are a lot of trolls in slickdeals, but this thread tends to have some of the most genuinely sincere and otherwise awesome people, working to help everyone save money. Many thanks, and may the kindness and goodwill of your efforts be returned to you one hundredfold.

HollyGolightly 01-17-2010 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calistyle (Post 26707205)
Mattel, Barbie Toy, $5.00/1, Print

Thanks, added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayers750 (Post 26710189)

Thank you for all your help, slayers. We really appreciate all you do in general for the drugstore forum :heart:, but you have really helped out in making this transition much, much easier. Thank you VERY much...

Bailey, Shey and I are still working out the kinks on how we're going to do things, so everyone please be patient with us. Also wanted to acknowledge all the great coupons people are posting.. It takes a village to keep this things updated and I think I speak for bailey and shey - when I thank you guys for all the contributions.

:worship: SD and SD'ers are the best :worship:

tonejob1972 01-17-2010 07:12 AM

Starbucks Ready to Drink Frappacino, 9.5oz or 13.7oz, $1 off , Print [coupons.com] or Print [coupons.com]

Both links indicate: There are no prints available for this campaign.

You may close this window.

calistyle 01-17-2010 08:08 AM

Thank you bailey327, HollyGolightly and sheysaves for volunteering to update the Wikis! :)
I am happy to get back to business here and report some of the new coupons available.
FYI, many of these posts contain multiple coupon offers which I have updated.

All, Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 oz.+, $1, Print

Blue Diamond Products, $1/1 and $1/2, Print

Carefree Product, $1, Print

Cottonelle Products, Various, Print

Huggies Products, Various, Print

Scott Products, Various, Print

Stayfree Product, $1, Print

thatgirldawn 01-17-2010 08:21 AM

Please add:

Milk, White, Gallon, Free up to $4 wyb $100 in Groceries, Print [whymilk.com]

*Play IWG to get coupon
*Expires 2/16/10

Thanks SO much ;)

HollyGolightly 01-17-2010 09:11 AM

Wiki is updated. Deleted Starbucks Q - I verified that the campaign was over (good Q too, sad to see it go :( ) plus added the Qs below:

Quote:

Originally Posted by calistyle (Post 26714929)
Thank you bailey327, HollyGolightly and sheysaves for volunteering to update the Wikis! :)
I am happy to get back to business here and report some of the new coupons available.
FYI, many of these posts contain multiple coupon offers which I have updated.

All, Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 oz.+, $1, Print

Blue Diamond Products, $1/1 and $1/2, Print

Carefree Product, $1, Print

Cottonelle Products, Various, Print

Huggies Products, Various, Print

Scott Products, Various, Print

Stayfree Product, $1, Print

Thanks for typing them in alphabetic order too.. although not necessary - it really helped a lot. I appreciate all your contributions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatgirldawn (Post 26715285)
Please add:

*Play IWG to get coupon
*Expires 2/16/10

Thanks SO much ;)

You're the BEST, the one and only beautiful TGD... thanks for the shout out in your sig.. Can't believe you kept up with this beast all by yourself for so long. :worship: You're my hero.. :blowkiss:

calistyle 01-17-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatgirldawn (Post 26715285)
Please add:

*Play IWG to get coupon
*Expires 2/16/10

Thanks SO much ;)

:wave: It's good to see you're still here Dawn! :)

I bet that post must have felt quite refreshing to write. ;)

AerynSun 01-17-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Pedigree, Dog Food, Various, Print, Pedigree canned food BOGO, Print [coupons.com]
Page not found and No prints available for this campaign, respectively.

Quote:

Viva Papertowel, $1 off 4 or (2) 2-pks, Print [vivatowels.com]
I'd be interested if this one is working for anyone--I get a 'you have printed maximum times allowed...' even though I'm 99% sure I've never printed a Viva bricks coupon before, ever (I was stocked up from the peelies for a long time).

skubydoobiedoo 01-17-2010 12:22 PM

Uncrustables, any, $1 Print [uncrustables.com]

thatgirldawn 01-17-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skubydoobiedoo (Post 26720283)
Uncrustables, any, $1 Print [uncrustables.com]

:secret: fyi - This one is already filed under "Smuckers, Uncrustables"

Thanks though Skuby! :nod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyGolightly (Post 26716253)
You're the BEST, the one and only beautiful TGD... thanks for the shout out in your sig.. Can't believe you kept up with this beast all by yourself for so long. :worship: You're my hero.. :blowkiss:

:blowkiss: right back at you!!! Thanks so much sweetie!!! You all :rock:

thatgirldawn 01-17-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calistyle (Post 26716441)
:wave: It's good to see you're still here Dawn! :)

I bet that post must have felt quite refreshing to write. ;)

:teehee: Extremely refreshing.. I had no idea how freeing it would be!

I'll never be too far.. I'm always gonna want to get my deals! :P

vintagecharms 01-17-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AerynSun (Post 26718823)
Page not found and No prints available for this campaign, respectively.

I'd be interested if this one is working for anyone--I get a 'you have printed maximum times allowed...' even though I'm 99% sure I've never printed a Viva bricks coupon before, ever (I was stocked up from the peelies for a long time).

Hi! Never saw this link and I did get to print it so it just worked. TY>

sheysaves 01-17-2010 01:13 PM

I just added these to the Compilation

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls $1/1 Print [coupons.com]

Kettle Brand Baked Chips 4oz $1/1 Print [kettlefoods.com]

Gortons product $1/1 Print [coupons.com]

sheysaves 01-17-2010 01:47 PM

Chocolate Cheerios $.50 Print [cheerios.com]
Yummy !

shopllama 01-17-2010 05:41 PM

Thank you so much to bailey327, HollyGolightly and sheysaves for taking over, to slayers for the transition, and of course to dawn for running things for so long! I reference this thread all the time, it's probably the most valuable resource on SD!

There's a Hebrew National q that angel81000 had posted in the old thread here, that needs to be added to the wiki:

Hebrew National, $1/1, Print [simpleanddelicious.com]

sheysaves 01-18-2010 06:13 AM

New Glade Coupon $3/2 Fragrance Collection Products @ Coupons.com [coupons.com]
Zip17331

bailey327 01-18-2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26735925)
Zip17331

Oooh, that's a nice one, Sher!

Good morning, everyone! Just a reminder for anyone who missed the Saturday post, but we have a tag-team updating the wiki of myself, sheysaves, and hollygolightly. Please post your new printables in the standard format below in my siggy. Also, the first post of the thread has links to some other helpful coupon threads.

And if I could speak for all three of us :seehear: thanks for the warm welcome from our SD friends!

angel81000 01-18-2010 07:22 AM

Keebler town house crackers .75/1 print [snackpicks.com]

This replaces:
Keebler fudge shoppe cookies $1/2
Sunshine Cheez-it Whole Grain Baked Snack Crakers(13.7 oz)75/1
Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars (6ct) $1/1
Keebler Club Crackers (14oz or larger, any flavor mix or match)
package of Kebbler Graham Crackers Sandwich Bites(10oz or larger any flavor).75/1

all originally from snackpicks.com and posted by mssma64

Campbell's V8 soup any .75/1 print [v8juice.com]

V8 V-Fusion any 46oz. $1/1 print [v8juice.com]

bailey327 01-18-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel81000 (Post 26737093)
Snipped...

Thanks, angel, for posting these. I'm adding them now. Thanks for the re-formatting! :)

Oh, the v-8 fusion link takes you to the "try v-8" link that's already in the wiki so I left that one alone.

avalon 01-18-2010 08:26 AM

All of the purina cat food stuff is dead :(

ie.
Purina, Pet Treat or Pet Food 3.15lb or +, $1, Print
Purina, Pet Food or Treat, $3 off, Print - follow directions in thread

no Purina coupons since the start of the year, really hurting, hope they put some up soon!

bailey327 01-18-2010 10:27 AM

Added a second link to the Quaker Oatmeal, $1 off - this time to redplum. I used zipcode 90210.

skubydoobiedoo 01-18-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatgirldawn (Post 26720983)
:secret: fyi - This one is already filed under "Smuckers, Uncrustables"

Thanks though Skuby! :nod:

sorry, didnt even think to look under smuckers, lol, i searched uncrustables and nothing came up. :lol:

sunshinesmom 01-18-2010 02:24 PM

8th Continent Soymilk $2.00/1 print [coupons.com]

StenoJenni 01-18-2010 02:58 PM

Mahatma, any White, Brown, Jasmine, or Basmati Rice, 75c off 1 Print [coupons.com] use zip code 99011 if you don't see it

I already posted this in the Wal-Mart thread, because this can score you free or near-free long grain rice flavored with saffron (.65 or .76 at most WMs)

AZJane 01-18-2010 03:44 PM

Guerrero tortillas - There are no prints available for this campaign

Idontlikeyrname 01-18-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26735925)
Zip17331

i dont see it =(

nm mouse went crazy and skipped a page

tn_native 01-18-2010 03:56 PM

'No meat here' Hillshire Farms, Coctail Sausage, 55, Print [gomeat.com] (ie, link is dead)

sheysaves 01-18-2010 05:36 PM

Thanks Guys the wiki is updated !

fireflymuse 01-18-2010 06:22 PM

Pillsbury Sweet Rolls, Crescent Dinner Rolls or Italian Meal Breads, .50/1, print [boxtops4education.com]

angel81000 01-18-2010 07:20 PM

Red Baron Singles $1/1 Print [allyou.com]ZIP 90210

Weight Watchers Cheese, Any, $1/1Print [allyou.com]ZIP 90210

angel81000 01-18-2010 07:31 PM

Weight Watchers Cheese, Any, $1/1 Print [allyou.com]ZIP 90210

NoYokes.75/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Weight Watchers Frozen Novelty .55/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Weight Watchers Sweet Bakery $1/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Dannon Lite & Fit $1/6 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Digiorno Flat Bread Melt $1/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Old El Paso Heat & Serve Side .50/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Yoplait Frozen Smoothie $1/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Aleve 80 ct or larger $2/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Green Giant Just For One vegetables .55/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Tetley Tea, Any, .50/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Light House, Any product, $1/2 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Trix cereal .55/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Scotch Single Use Super Glue $1/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt $2/4 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Caribou Coffee, 12oz bag, $1/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

SlimQuick Appetite Control $5/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Hostess 100 Calorie Packs .75/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

So Delicious Purely Decadent pint $1/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

GE Compact Fluorescent $1/1 Print [allyou.com] ZIP 90210

Notes
This Hostess is different, this one will double!

No Yokes and Lite House that are already listed go to product site so I think these are different

rejoyce 01-18-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatgirldawn (Post 26721017)
:teehee: Extremely refreshing.. I had no idea how freeing it would be!

I'll never be too far.. I'm always gonna want to get my deals! :P

Thanks for all you've done! :)

sheysaves 01-19-2010 07:03 AM

Pepperidge farm Tim Tam Cookies $1/1 print [familytime.com]

The Wiki is totally updated
.Thanks :hug:

vtecb20coupe 01-19-2010 07:13 AM

thanks guys. i printed a ton of coupons!

CountryFan 01-19-2010 07:27 AM

.55¢ Real California Dairy Product expires 1/31/11
dairy PDF [realcaliforniamilk.com]

.55¢ Real California Milk expires 1/31/11
milk pdf [realcaliforniamilk.com]

SoapNuts 01-19-2010 08:38 AM

Coke and Edy's ice cream

Coke, $2 off 4-12-packs, 12oz 8 packs, or 24 oz 6 packs (expires 2/10/10) Print [kirbyfoods.info]
Edy's, $1 any Edy's branded product 1.5qt (expires 3/15/10) Print [kirbyfoods.info]

Both coupons have the same link and print in B&W. No limit to the number you can print

HollyGolightly 01-19-2010 09:11 AM

Thanks.. updating.. ...done.

boblinsky 01-19-2010 09:20 AM

Soft scrub coupons

Soft Scrub Cleanser B1G1 print [softscrub.com]

You have to register, then click the link in the email, then click member offers

Soft Scrub Total product $1.50/1 Print [softscrub.com]

Soft Scrub Cleanser $1/1 Print [softscrub.com]

Soft Scrub Bleach Clean Gel Cleanser $1.50/1 Print [softscrub.com]

Thanks Hip2Save!

boblinsky 01-19-2010 09:49 AM

Over the Moon Milk PDF coupon has expired and I went to their site and it says there are no current offers.

EveIsAlwaysBusy 01-19-2010 10:55 AM

New Link $1/1 Quaker Oatmeal HERE [quakeroats.com]

Note: Redplum.com removed the $1/1

mytwobugs 01-19-2010 11:23 AM

Kikkoman link in wiki is dead (listed under Kikkiman)
New coupon:
Kikkoman, Ponzu sauce, $1/1 Print [kikkomanusa.com]

NutritionNut 01-19-2010 12:05 PM

Neither of these coupons are available any more -

Ian's Frozen Items $2 off 2 Print [e-centives.com]
Ian’s Chicken Nugget, Patties, Stix, or Tenders, $2 off 2, Print [mambosprouts.com]

angel81000 01-19-2010 12:27 PM

Red Gold Tomatoes .75/3 print [redgold.com]

angel81000 01-19-2010 12:57 PM

Goya Rice Mixes $1/2 print [coupons.com] ZIP 11570

Patrick Cudahy Breakfast Item .55/1 print [coupons.com] ZIP 11570

McCann's ANY McCann's Irish Oatmeal product $1/1 print [coupons.com] ZIP 11570

tamerlane 01-19-2010 01:04 PM

Thanks Country fan. Here is the cheese update too:
Real California Cheese Product, $.55 off print [realcaliforniamilk.com]expires 1/31/11

bailey327 01-19-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boblinsky (Post 26768567)
Soft Scrub Cleanser B1G1 print [softscrub.com]

You have to register, then click the link in the email, then click member offers

Soft Scrub Total product $1.50/1 Print [softscrub.com]

Soft Scrub Cleanser $1/1 Print [softscrub.com]

Soft Scrub Bleach Clean Gel Cleanser $1.50/1 Print [softscrub.com]

Thanks Hip2Save!

Anyone see the b1g1 free offer? I'm only seeing the other 3 offers.

sheysaves 01-19-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26777673)

It comes via e-mail

bailey327 01-19-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26777859)
It comes via e-mail

Thanks, shey. Did you get it right away? I got the verify email, but no b1g1.

EphU 01-19-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26777929)
Thanks, shey. Did you get it right away? I got the verify email, but no b1g1.

I got the email right away and then was able to get the BOGO as well as all the other Qs mentioned.

baykenz 01-19-2010 01:51 PM

Nivea, Body Wash for Women (16.9 fl. oz. 500ml), $2 Print [coupons.com]

Neosporin, Neolips, $3, Print [allyou.com]

Neither of these are available on these links.

Thank you so much to everyone who does so much for this thread!

AlmostDsntCount 01-19-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evescoupons2008 (Post 26771839)
New Link $1/1 Quaker Oatmeal HERE [quakeroats.com]

Note: Redplum.com removed the $1/1

This link was not NEW for me, is it for anyone else?

sheysaves 01-19-2010 02:19 PM

On-Cor Family Size Dinners $.75/2 print [on-cor.com]

Special Offers
Enter e-mail and it starts printint right away

bailey327 01-19-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EphU (Post 26778035)
I got the email right away and then was able to get the BOGO as well as all the other Qs mentioned.

I went back to the site again, moseyed around and found it on a different page. Never did get it in an email. But - yay - got it!

NutritionNut 01-19-2010 02:45 PM

Where do I find directions on how to post in the proper format?

I just got this link for $1 off Cascadian Farms (bricks - looks like coupons.com?) in my email - I'd be happy to learn the right formatting if someone can point me in the right direction.

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.a...r=&pc=&tc=

bailey327 01-19-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NutritionNut (Post 26779661)
Where do I find directions on how to post in the proper format?

I just got this link for $1 off Cascadian Farms (bricks - looks like coupons.com?) in my email - I'd be happy to learn the right formatting if someone can point me in the right direction.

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.a...r=&pc=&tc=

Thanks for asking, NN. All you do is put it in the standard format and then double click on the word "print" to highlight it. Then select the Insert Link Button (in the message button bar - the one with the world and like a paperclip). Then copy the full web address into the box that pops up and click OK.

Cascadian Farms, $1 off, print [coupons.com]

NutritionNut 01-19-2010 02:57 PM

Okay, lets try this.

Al Fresco Chicken Sausage, $1 off, print [smartsource.com]

bailey327 01-19-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NutritionNut (Post 26780009)
Okay, lets try this.

Al Fresco Chicken Sausage, $1 off, print [smartsource.com]

Nice job! You did it!

countyline 01-19-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlmostDsntCount (Post 26778477)
This link was not NEW for me, is it for anyone else?

Nope, not new for me either. Wouldn't let me print, limit reached. Redplum link wouldn't print for me either when it was there, Kept redirecting to coupons.com. Since when does redplum use coupons.com to feed up their Q's?

CountryFan 01-19-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamerlane (Post 26776563)
Real California Cheese Product, $.55 off print [realcaliforniamilk.com]expires 1/31/11

Thanks I was just going to add that one.

boblinsky 01-19-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26777673)

you have to click member offers on the left after you verify your email address. Sorry if I wasn't clear before. HTH

munchkin77 01-19-2010 04:20 PM

Its so nice to see everyone cooperate and post coupons in the same format :highfive:

NutritionNut 01-19-2010 04:42 PM

Here's another one -

Kettle Chips, $1 off, Print [e-centives.com]

rajionly 01-19-2010 04:55 PM

Quote from tamerlane View Post :
Does anybidy know is there any good coupon for Real california milk. I live in CA and have been buying the milk for 4 yrs. TIA

sheysaves 01-19-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NutritionNut (Post 26782675)
Here's another one -

Kettle Chips, $1 off, Print [e-centives.com]

This is the same link already in the wiki.Thx

MyFeetHurt 01-19-2010 05:02 PM

$1/2 Ziplock Products [rightathome.com]

or should I say

$1/2 Ziplock Products, Print [mail-scjohnson.com]

shatterxxdream 01-19-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 26783095)
$1/2 Ziplock Products [coupons.com]

or should I say

$1/2 Ziplock Products, Print [cou'pons.com]

I got the message Invalid or missing parameter did anyone else get that?

MyFeetHurt 01-19-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shatterxxdream (Post 26783219)
I got the message Invalid or missing parameter did anyone else get that?

well, crap
I got it in an email

http://www.rightathome.com/offers...fB74bxW5B&

http://www.ziploc.com/

calistyle 01-19-2010 06:20 PM

Nestle, Crunch or Butterfinger Hearts, $1/2, Print

Wonka, Nestle or Wonka Mini Gift Exchange Kit, $1, Print

thatgirldawn 01-19-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calistyle (Post 26785115)
Nestle, Crunch or Butterfinger Hearts, $1/2, Print

Wonka, Nestle or Wonka Mini Gift Exchange Kit, $1, Print

:thanks: (fyi) I had to use 90210 to view the second offer.

bailey327 01-19-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajionly (Post 26782965)
Quote from tamerlane View Post :
Does anybidy know is there any good coupon for Real california milk. I live in CA and have been buying the milk for 4 yrs. TIA

Yup, CountryFan posted it today here and it's also in the wiki.

By the way, for others who may think this is only for those IN the state of California, you'll find dairy products with the branding on it of Real California all over. (like here in Texas) Click on the link and you'll see what the "seal" looks like.

bailey327 01-19-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 26783095)
$1/2 Ziplock Products, Print [mail-scjohnson.com]

Link worked for me. Hiya, MFH!

elliephant 01-19-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 26783279)

Well, this brought me to a $1.50/2 offer, so thanks!

sheysaves 01-19-2010 08:25 PM

Starbucks Coffee (bag) $1/1 Print [allyou.com]

teacheraid 01-19-2010 09:48 PM

Nexxus, Any Product, $2, Print
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=26145262&postcount=2820

Nexxus is out of prints.

GeminiiGirl 01-20-2010 12:39 AM

thanks for starting a new thread!

anniepasco 01-20-2010 03:50 AM

Hope this goes here if not feel free to move or delete I did a search and did not find it.

Get a free hershey 2010 calendar with 2 proof of purchase [walgreens.com]

this is a mail in but you get $4.00 in coupons with the calendar

NutritionNut 01-20-2010 05:36 AM

The cascadian farms link I printed from my email is no good. I'm sorry. I was so excited to have something to share. I forwarded it to 2 friends and it said they had printed their limit even though they hadn't - then they checked their junk mail and found their own links which worked perfectly. I also couldn't print it again on another computer even direct from my email so it must be coded to just print twice - so sorry if anyone tried it.

MsGal 01-20-2010 06:25 AM

Dove Men+Care, $1/1, Print [dove.us]

MsGal 01-20-2010 06:31 AM

Hidden Valley Ranch

Hidden Valley Ranch $1/1 any 16 oz. bottle or larger of dressing, Print [hiddenvalley.com]

*requires registration

MsGal 01-20-2010 06:37 AM

Sunbelt Snack Bars FREE

B1G1 FREE Box of Sunbelt Granola or Fruit & Grain Bars, Print [johngroupinteractive.com]

dhatch72 01-20-2010 07:35 AM

Pillsbury, $1 Toaster Strudel, http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.a...p=cPprsOnQ

PS: How do I get the URL to display as Print instead of the actual link?

StenoJenni 01-20-2010 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGal (Post 26795289)

Is this one gone already? It's saying I've printed when I haven't.
Quote:

Originally Posted by dhatch72 (Post 26797003)
Pillsbury, $1 Toaster Strudel, http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.a...p=cPprsOnQ

PS: How do I get the URL to display as Print instead of the actual link?

[u rl=http://www.com]Print[/url] Remove the space between the u and the r, and replace the generic link with yours.

John Morrell, $1.50 off any JM bacon when you buy any Off the Bone lunchmeat tub Print [johnmorrell.com] (exp 30 days from print) My bf <3s the lunch meat, so if I'm buying it anyway... I wish there were Qs for just the lunch meat though. :sadwalk:

MsGal 01-20-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StenoJenni (Post 26797091)

[u rl=http://www.com]Print[/url] Remove the space between the u and the r, and replace the generic link with yours.

I just tried printing from a second computer and it won't let me either.

Surely the print limit wasn't reached already??? :huh: I just printed 2 early this morning.

angel81000 01-20-2010 08:58 AM

Lenders Bagels, $1/2 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Crab or Lobster Classics, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Fisher product 4oz+, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Wholly Gauamole or Salsa, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Treasure Cave Cheese Product, .55/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Greased Lightning Cleaner, $1/1 22oz + Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Unisom, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Sylvania Fluorescent Lighting, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

AQuify Multi Purpose Solution 12oz, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Wanchi Ferry Dinner Kit, $1/1Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Tom's of Maine Sensitive Toothpaste, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Wondering if Crab or Lobster Classics should be separate?

Crab Classics, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

Lobster Classics, $1/1 Print [coolsavings.com] ZIP 12099

I know a lot of these coupons are easy to find or nation wide as far as zips go, but I thought they should be added for easy reference.

bethischeap 01-20-2010 09:00 AM

does anyone know what brands of dairy products have the real california symbol?

bailey327 01-20-2010 09:30 AM

Hey Dawn, :wave:
Going to ask this here (I'll PM you) just so everyone can see the question I'm having.

What did you do with the coupons listed on sites like the coolsavings and coupons and smartsource (where you have to select the ones you want to print)? Did you try to keep up with all the coupons on those big sites or only the "hot" ones? I'm wondering because these seem to change so frequently and I don't know if we'd be putting very timely information into the wikis if we try to put in all of them? (As opposed to a direct link for a product that you're not selecting items from a list)

thatgirldawn 01-20-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26800219)
Hey Dawn, :wave:
Going to ask this here (I'll PM you) just so everyone can see the question I'm having.

What did you do with the coupons listed on sites like the coolsavings and coupons and smartsource (where you have to select the ones you want to print)? Did you try to keep up with all the coupons on those big sites or only the "hot" ones? I'm wondering because these seem to change so frequently and I don't know if we'd be putting very timely information into the wikis if we try to put in all of them? (As opposed to a direct link for a product that you're not selecting items from a list)

:wave2: Hey Bailey!

99% of the time I {begrudgingly} added them. Due to the nature of them {quick to disappear} I personally think the mediocre coupons shouldn't be added. Simply because its time consuming to add and then the ugly aftermath of scrolling through 15 pages of coupons to see if that coupon is still up.

By all means, I do think they should be posted, If people could get used to using the thread search feature, they would find that info if they needed it.

Sorry, that probably didn't help any.

Tipper55 01-20-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatgirldawn (Post 26802207)

99% of the time I {begrudgingly} added them. Due to the nature of them {quick to disappear} I personally think the mediocre coupons shouldn't be added. Simply because its time consuming to add and then the ugly aftermath of scrolling through 15 pages of coupons to see if that coupon is still up.

By all means, I do think they should be posted, If people could get used to using the thread search feature, they would find that info if they needed it.

My suggestion would be one Wiki specifically for Smartsource and Coupons.com with a large name heading for each and then just a product and zip listed.
Example:

SmartSource
Advil $1.00 zip 90210

You could possible make just this Wiki edited by anyone and people could add products and zips. It's handy to know a product is available at a certain zip, but as you said they disappear quick.

thatgirldawn 01-20-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tipper55 (Post 26803077)
My suggestion would be one Wiki specifically for Smartsource and Coupons.com with a large name heading for each and then just a product and zip listed.
Example:

SmartSource
Advil $1.00 zip 90210

You could possible make just this Wiki edited by anyone and people could add products and zips. It's handy to know a product is available at a certain zip, but as you said they disappear quick.

Or.. coordinate something with this eager poster who..apparently has been keeping an updated list of coupons.com coupons! Linky

StenoJenni 01-20-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

What did you do with the coupons listed on sites like the coolsavings and coupons and smartsource (where you have to select the ones you want to print)? Did you try to keep up with all the coupons on those big sites or only the "hot" ones?

I think you answered your own question :hug: and thanks to you and all wiki people, past and present
Quote:

I completely agree that just the hot and/or regional Qs should go in the wiki, if it's feasable to do so. Also, everyone should learn how do search the thread for ones that don't make it into the wiki. For instance, the Vlassic/Milwaukee pickles regional one is one I found through the wiki. I would never have thought to search for that one. Thanks again!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tipper55 (Post 26803077)
Example:

SmartSource
Advil $1.00 zip 90210

Oooh, good idea! That could almost be its own thread... Not volunteering, hehe. Edit: Apparently it is! See Dawn's linky.

angel81000 01-20-2010 12:06 PM

I love the fact I can just scroll up and down to find the coupons I need. It is worth it to me to spend a little time posting & formatting these coupons b/c I know others are returning the favor. Some of the mediocre ones are the ones that are sometimes needed for Riteaid rebates and such, and they may not even make it into a post esp if someone decides they are mediocre.... I think most what I have posted were popular, although maybe not regional.
I do understand and appreciate the work that goes in to this thread, so if there's something I can do to help out just let me know.:)

hearts2stars 01-20-2010 12:21 PM

$3/2 for the glade fragrance collection. coupons.com

MsGal 01-20-2010 12:41 PM

Lay's Baked Snacks

Frito-Lay Baked Snacks, $1/1 any 8 3/4 oz. or larger, Print [smartsource.com]

bailey327 01-20-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearts2stars (Post 26805653)
$3/2 for the glade fragrance collection. coupons.com

Thanks, hearts2, that one is already in the wiki. But darn I wish I could print it a few more (dozen) times. :)

thatgirldawn 01-20-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGal (Post 26806261)
$1/1 any Frito Lay Baked Snacks, Print [smartsource.com]

Oopsie, you posted it backwards...

bailey327 01-20-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Are you kidding, that helped greatly. Appreciate you letting us know what you think and what you've done in the past too. Thank ya, doll!

dhatch72 01-20-2010 01:01 PM

Can not find: Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips, $1, Print [coupons.com]
Anybody have a zipcode that shows the Q still?

MsGal 01-20-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatgirldawn (Post 26806681)
Oopsie, you posted it backwards...

Fixed.

bailey327 01-20-2010 01:15 PM

The wikis are up to date! Thanks everyone!

Dangnabit. I keep running out of reps...daily. :O I'm trying to rep the folks who post here and help here and keep running out! Pls know we appreciate everyone's efforts here!

bailey327 01-20-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhatch72 (Post 26806907)
Can not find: Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips, $1, Print [coupons.com]
Anybody have a zipcode that shows the Q still?

I tried a bunch of zips as well and can't get it to show. I did print it already, but usually it would show with the other Qs as print limit reached.

thatgirldawn 01-20-2010 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26807893)
I tried a bunch of zips as well and can't get it to show. I did print it already, but usually it would show with the other Qs as print limit reached.

There is the CVS MQ (that includes Stacy's Chips) still up on their site HERE [coupons.com]

Calistyle had posted it, but I never added it to the wiki

Baked Lays, Baked Tostitos, SunChips, Stacy's Pita Chips, Rold Gold Pretzels, 6oz+, (5)Ct Smartfood or Frito-Lay 100 Cal Pks, $1, Print [coupons.com]

AerynSun 01-20-2010 02:54 PM

Is Smartsource borked for anyone else today? I mean paging through the coupons directly at the site. It's been erroring out when I try to go to the second page (or change zipcodes) on three different machines today. Although all Firefox.

jclookey 01-20-2010 04:38 PM

yaay... hopefully this is kept up to date (which means alot of help ppl i think... or is the OP going to maintain it all?)

Zynnidyen 01-20-2010 05:04 PM

"Pepperidge Farms, Goldfish Garden Cheddar or Flavor Blasted Garden Cheddar Crackers"
I looks dead.

bailey327 01-20-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jclookey (Post 26812761)
yaay... hopefully this is kept up to date (which means alot of help ppl i think... or is the OP going to maintain it all?)

well of course we'll keep it up to date. nope, not a lot of people, just two excellent partners in crime along with yours truly. no worries, mate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AerynSun (Post 26810289)
Is Smartsource borked for anyone else today? I mean paging through the coupons directly at the site. It's been erroring out when I try to go to the second page (or change zipcodes) on three different machines today. Although all Firefox.

Not giving me trouble, AS, and I'm also on FF. Just tested it out for ya.

angellinda 01-20-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGal (Post 26795289)

Quote:

Originally Posted by StenoJenni (Post 26797091)

I was just able to print two of these.

boblinsky 01-20-2010 07:10 PM

Gorton's fish item $1/1 Print [coupons.com]

This is different one from the one in the wiki.

calistyle 01-21-2010 05:29 AM

Bellybar Products, $3, Print

Duncan Hines, Carrot Cake AND Cream Cheese Frosting, $1, Print

Green Giant, Frozen Vegetables, Any, $0.50/1 Print

Hasbro Games, Various, $5, Print

Silk Soymilk, $0.75/1, Print

HollyGolightly 01-21-2010 07:02 AM

**Wiki updated** Added MsGal's original Dove Q, as it seems to be working again.

mbella77 posted below me that the snapple Q is no longer available - I couldn't find it either, so I deleted it. Thanks for everyones contributions.

*** Calistyle - wanted to also thank you again for posting the Qs in alphabetical order..that helps me a lot. ***

Working on the wikis now!

The dove is working for me - it was NOT working when I tried a little while after MsGal posted the link.. :scratchh:..

:dontknow: very odd.. but for right now - I was able to print 2.

mbella77 01-21-2010 07:42 AM

I think this one is gone too.
Snapple ® Peach Tea or Snapple ® Lemon Tea (Reg. or Diet), 6-Pk, $1, Print [coupons.com]

fireflymuse 01-21-2010 08:40 AM

Buitoni, any product, $1/1, print [buitoni.com]

boblinsky 01-21-2010 08:52 AM

[QUOTE=HollyGolightly;26826517]**Wiki updated** Added MsGal's original Dove Q, as it seems to be working again.

Just curious why my post (151) for Gorton's wasn't added to the wiki? Maybe it was overlooked? It is definitely different from the one already in there. I was able to print both. Thanks for the tremendous amount of work you all do to keep this list going!

Duckswife 01-21-2010 09:50 AM

Nature's Bounty, $1 off, Print [coupons.com] No prints available for this campaign.

Thanks to everyone for all their work on this thread. You have saved me hundreds of dollars!!

MsGal 01-21-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyGolightly (Post 26826517)
The dove is working for me - it was NOT working when I tried a little while after MsGal posted the link.. :scratchh:..

:dontknow: very odd.. but for right now - I was able to print 2.

After you posted that yesterday, I went to another computer and tried, too and it would not print again for me either.

I think the link was either down or they reset the number of prints.

It wasn't just you. :D

MsGal 01-21-2010 10:07 AM

Brown Cow Yogurt

OP(s), I wasn't sure how to set this one up so I'll just do it this way and let you guys decide. :D

Brown Cow Yogurt, various prints (6 coupons and you can print each one twice)

Link [browncowfarm.com]

*requires short registration

rosprncss 01-21-2010 11:07 AM

Neosporin Lips $3 off coupon with registration.

https://www.neolips.com/coupon-registration

Fyi its regular price is $4 at Walmart (5.99 at CVS)

MsGal 01-21-2010 11:22 AM

Slim Fast

Slim Fast, $1.25/1 product (except singles), Print [coupons.com]

*This is an All You exclusive so if you don't see it, click on "All You Exclusive" on the left of the page and it should come up.

sheysaves 01-21-2010 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=boblinsky;26829783]
Quote:

**Wiki updated** Added MsGal's original Dove Q, as it seems to be working again.

Just curious why my post (151) for Gorton's wasn't added to the wiki? Maybe it was overlooked? It is definitely different from the one already in there. I was able to print both. Thanks for the tremendous amount of work you all do to keep this list going!

I am not sure why you are not seeing it in the compilation.I added it myself after you posted it.I thank you also because I was able to print myself which meant yes it was a different link since I had printed the first one .

boblinsky 01-21-2010 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=sheysaves;26835465]
Quote:

Originally Posted by boblinsky (Post 26829783)

I am not sure why you are not seeing it in the compilation.I added it myself after you posted it.I thank you also because I was able to print myself which meant yes it was a different link since I had printed the first one .

Sorry, I must have had a blonde moment LOL. Thanks.

mtncat 01-21-2010 12:55 PM

I appreciate all the work put into this... Tony's Pizza coupon not working.

Just a thought... rather than everyone posting when a coupon isn't working, possibly flag it in the Wiki with an "X" or a question mark or something (for those who are capable)

anyways, thanks again

bailey327 01-21-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtncat (Post 26838079)
I appreciate all the work put into this... Tony's Pizza coupon not working.

Just a thought... rather than everyone posting when a coupon isn't working, possibly flag it in the Wiki with an "X" or a question mark or something (for those who are capable)

anyways, thanks again

Actually we'd prefer the post. Please don't post or update the wikis in this thread. Otherwise we'd be stepping all over people in the wikis while we're trying to update. I've removed the X from the wiki. Thanks for the Tony's heads up.

bailey327 01-21-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Hey Dawn,

Quote:

Hi all!!

Here's our plan with handling the sites like coolsavings, coupons.com, smartsource, redplum, etc.. We are going to continue as Dawn had and ask folks to continue to post list of coupons from these sites that they would like to. We'll make a determination and add to the wiki the hot ones or the ones that seem most usable or relevant. As Dawn and StenoJenni reminded us, we'll still be able to use the Search this Thread feature to look for even the ones not added to the wiki.

Also, blumoonlyt, the poster of the thread that lists out all the current coupons.com coupons, has agreed to us linking to that post from here. (I'm adding that link now to the first link of this thread.) Thanks, blumoonlyt and thanks again to ThatGirlDawn for the suggestion on this!

And thanks again to everyone for all your support and for helping us make this thread such a great and useful tool for all of us!! :blowkiss:

Doeymeister 01-21-2010 02:55 PM

$0.75 off Sure deodorant for Men. here [coupons.com]

Does not require registration like the current link listed.

rainallday 01-21-2010 03:16 PM

None of the morningstar coupon links (4) is any good.... :(

ambabya 01-21-2010 03:44 PM

Skinny Cow Truffle Bars $1/1

FF FF [skinnycow.com]

IE IE [skinnycow.com]

Reps to OP HERE

The other 2 in the wiki are out of prints btw :D!

bailey327 01-21-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambabya (Post 26843959)
Skinny Cow Truffle Bars $1/1

FF FF [skinnycow.com]

IE IE [skinnycow.com]

Reps to OP HERE

Thanks, hit cancel after the coupon to avoid printing the big blue ad.

KMA 01-21-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Klondike, Any, $1, Print [unilever.com]
Does anyone know where the coupon is located on this site? I got sick of playing around in that darn man cave, trying to find it.

KMA 01-21-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Spray n Wash, .75, Print [e-centives.com]Sprayway, Glass Cleaner, $1, Print [trysprayway.com]
These two coupons are on the same line and need to be separated. On the Spray n Wash I got this message: Sorry. You cannot access the offers at this time.

KMA 01-22-2010 01:26 AM

This one has expired:
Post it Flags, $1, Print [post-itflags.com]

Here's a new one to add:
Post-it Durable Tab Product, $1, Print [post-itflags.com] pdf expires 3/31/10

SoapNuts 01-22-2010 05:26 AM

E.P.T., any, $5 IE Print [coupons.com], FF Print [coupons.com], Snail mail request [coupons.com]

bailey327 01-22-2010 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KMA (Post 26854573)
Does anyone know where the coupon is located on this site? I got sick of playing around in that darn man cave, trying to find it.

I went all over the dumb man cave too, even became a klondike fan on facebook - no coupon. Looks like it might be ruled dead?

The wiki is up to date!

galaxystar2 01-22-2010 08:10 AM

Tylenol, $1 off Any Children's Tylenol (Excludes Trial)Prin

^^ says the campaign is over

boblinsky 01-22-2010 08:40 AM

Surrogates Blue Ray 10 off Print [go.com]

FiveGracedbyGod 01-22-2010 08:55 AM

No more prints left for campaign:

Old Orchard, Frozen, 12 oz, $1/4, Print [coupons.com]
Old Orchard, Juice, 64 oz, $1/2, Print [coupons.com]

:wave: Thanks to everyone who upkeeps this thread! (and Dawn who started it!) :nod:

christel29 01-22-2010 09:00 AM

No more prints or couldn't find the coupon on all of the Kellog's Special K items in the wiki

thanks for all the hard work in keeping this thread working!

MsGal 01-22-2010 09:20 AM

Renuzit

The Renuzit Q link in the wiki says "no prints available" but here is a link to 3 new $1/1 printables from Renuzit.

Link [renuzit.com]

I didn't list the links individually because I downloaded and printed already and I didn't know if that would cause everyone to get the message that they have already printed, too.

MsGal 01-22-2010 09:41 AM

Sara Lee

Sara Lee Simple Singles Dessert, $1/1, Print [everydaydesserts.com]

*This is NOT the same Sara Lee offer that is currently listed in the wiki.

HollyGolightly 01-22-2010 09:45 AM

Updating....

Update complete.

ROHA 01-22-2010 09:58 AM

Thanks.

mtncat 01-22-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26840351)
Actually we'd prefer the post. Please don't post or update the wikis in this thread. Otherwise we'd be stepping all over people in the wikis while we're trying to update. I've removed the X from the wiki. Thanks for the Tony's heads up.

I see what you mean, plus it allows other people to verify if a link is working or not.. good system :)

Here's some more Johnsonville Qs:

Johnsonville sausage products: various Print [johnsonville.com]

calistyle 01-22-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calistyle (Post 26824247)
Bellybar Products, $3, Print

Duncan Hines, Carrot Cake AND Cream Cheese Frosting, $1, Print

Green Giant, Frozen Vegetables, Any, $0.50/1 Print

Hasbro Games, Various, $5, Print

Silk Soymilk, $0.75/1, Print

Quote:

**Wiki updated**

(...)

*** Calistyle - wanted to also thank you again for posting the Qs in alphabetical order..that helps me a lot. ***

You are very welcome HollyGolightly. ;) Thank you so much for updating the Wiki.

I appreciate the work you do and it's nice to hear that I've helped make it a little bit easier. :)

Here are some new coupon offers:

Bertolli Mediterranean Style Meals, $1, Print

Bertolli Olive Oil, Any Bottle 17 oz. +, $1, Print

Palermo's Pizza, Any, $1, Print

Pert Plus, Any, 12 oz. +, $1, Print

St. Ives Products, Any, $1, Print

Tylenol, Extra Strength, Arthritis Pain OR Tylenol PM Products, $3/2, Print

sheysaves 01-22-2010 12:30 PM

Updated , but this is not a working link

thatgirldawn 01-22-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26869613)

Updated , but this is not a working link

:thanks: bunches.

It opens fine for me... can you view pdfs on your computer?

sweepstaker 01-22-2010 12:40 PM

I posted the following list in the old thread shortly before it was retired but thought I’d post it again here for good measure. These are all found on the Save-A-Lot website but they are manufacturer’s coupons. Just click on the Printable Coupons tab on the Save-A-Lot front page. The Supermarket Guru will even point you in the right direction. ;)

Orville Redenbacher's 100 Calorie Smart Pop Gourmet Popping Corn, $2/2, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Healthy Choice Canned Soups, $1/4, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Healthy Choice Microwavable Bowls, $1/3, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers, $1.50/3, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Swiss Miss Sugar Free Pudding, 50c, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Hunt's Pasta Sauce, 50c/2, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Hunt’s Snack Pack Sugar Free or Fat Free Pudding, 50c/3, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Healthy Choice Complete Meals, $1.25/2, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Healthy Choice Café Steamers or Asian Inspired Café Steamers, $1.25/2, Print [save-a-lot.com]

Fleischmann's Olive Oil, 50c, Print [save-a-lot.com]

bailey327 01-22-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatgirldawn (Post 26869813)
:thanks: bunches.

It opens fine for me... can you view pdfs on your computer?

Tag- I'm it.

That's odd, it's erroring for me as well and I don't usually have pdf problems. Someone else on cali's post about this was having trouble too. Maybe they're getting too many hits for it?

bailey327 01-22-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweepstaker (Post 26869909)
Snipped....

sweepstaker, in your experience, do these stay long on the save-a-lot website? Or are these ones (like my grocery store ones) that only seem to be up for a short time? If that's the case, we won't add them to the wiki but folks would be able to find them from your post if they used the search this thread. Did all that make any sense?

vodreaux 01-22-2010 12:51 PM

Note: sometimes - No more Print for Campaign only mean for the month or period of time until it resets again!

bailey327 01-22-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vodreaux (Post 26870295)
Note: sometimes - No more Print for Campaign only mean for the month or period of time until it resets again!

Yup, it's too bad they don't say that... like check back with the new month.

sweepstaker 01-22-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26870071)
sweepstaker, in your experience, do these stay long on the save-a-lot website? Or are these ones (like my grocery store ones) that only seem to be up for a short time? If that's the case, we won't add them to the wiki but folks would be able to find them from your post if they used the search this thread. Did all that make any sense?

Unfortunately, I've only been following the Save-A-Lot coupons for a few weeks.But the Starkist Tuna coupon from their website that's currently in the wiki seems to have been around since at least the 6th of this month.

I won't post any more Qs from Save-A-Lot in this thread until it's clear how long they'll be around.

bailey327 01-22-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweepstaker (Post 26871973)
Unfortunately, I've only been following the Save-A-Lot coupons for a few weeks.But the Starkist Tuna coupon from their website that's currently in the wiki seems to have been around since at least the 6th of this month.

I won't post any more Qs from Save-A-Lot in this thread until it's clear how long they'll be around.

Oh, no, I didn't ask that to shut you down at all. Hope you know that. And the dynamic-trio here has no problems adding them to the wiki. But I want to have the wikis as current as possible so didn't want to add something if it *poof* disappears quickly. Heck, as I type that, some of our other great coupons do that as well just do to high number of folks printing them all at once! So please, keep the good Qs coming and we'll all do our best to note when something has expired.

MsGal 01-22-2010 01:58 PM

Mission Tortillas

This is a different link for getting a Missions Tortillas Q and only requires an email addy, not complete registration like the link in the wiki. It's a Brick's so you can print twice.

Mission Tortillas, $1/1, Print [missionmenus.com]

***Lengthy recipe and side picture prints AFTER coupon.

sweepstaker 01-22-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bailey327 (Post 26872165)
Oh, no, I didn't ask that to shut you down at all. Hope you know that. And the dynamic-trio here has no problems adding them to the wiki. But I want to have the wikis as current as possible so didn't want to add something if it *poof* disappears quickly. Heck, as I type that, some of our other great coupons do that as well just do to high number of folks printing them all at once! So please, keep the good Qs coming and we'll all do our best to note when something has expired.

I'm not sure if the ones I posted are good, but they are a little different. A couple seem to be unique...to me, that is. But then again, I haven't been couponing for all that long.

And thanks for the hard work you all do on those monstrous and ever-growing wikis. Your time and effort is gratefully appreciated.

genester 01-22-2010 03:08 PM

I think I'm going to start taking advantage of this amazing thread. Now who do I rep for all of this work?

bailey327 01-22-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genester (Post 26874197)
I think I'm going to start taking advantage of this amazing thread. Now who do I rep for all of this work?

:) Glad you found us. You can rep the posters who post the great coupons or my partners in crime, HollyGolightly and Sheysaves (cuz they do all the real work). :cool:

sheysaves 01-22-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGal (Post 26872467)
This is a different link for getting a Missions Tortillas Q and only requires an email addy, not complete registration like the link in the wiki. It's a Brick's so you can print twice.

Mission Tortillas, $1/1, Print [missionmenus.com]

***Lengthy recipe and side picture prints AFTER coupon.

It is the same link ,but thx

bailey327 01-22-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26874303)
It is the same link ,but thx

Whoops. My bad. Looks like the Mission Wraps coupon is gone now and replaced with this Mission tortilla one. (not specifically the wraps) I removed the Wrap one.

sheysaves 01-22-2010 04:25 PM

Nasoya Tofu $.75 Print [nasoyarecipecontest.com]PDF Expires 3/31

KMA 01-22-2010 07:22 PM

There are no prints available for this campaign:
*Near East Products, $1/2, Print [coupons.com] or Print [coupons.com] (both links get that message)

Two coupons on the same line and I think there's something wrong with both Muir Glen links:
*Muir Glen, Any, $1, Print Print Multi-Betic Vitamins, $2 off, Print

MsGal 01-22-2010 09:33 PM

Kraft, various prints mentioned in the wiki:

"Sorry, but there are currently no offers available. Be sure to check back soon!"

But when I go directly to Coupons.com, the q's are there. Just a bad link? :scratchh:

sheysaves 01-22-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGal (Post 26881937)

"Sorry, but there are currently no offers available. Be sure to check back soon!"

But when I go directly to Coupons.com, the q's are there. Just a bad link? :scratchh:

Thx I will check on it,also it seems alot of the redplum links are not there anymore so I will be updating them as well.Thats the bad part as bailey had noted that redplum and coupons.com change so often it is hard to keep up with them.

thatgirldawn 01-22-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsGal (Post 26881937)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheysaves (Post 26882057)
Thx I will check on it,also it seems alot of the redplum links are not there anymore so I will be updating them as well.Thats the bad part as bailey had noted that redplum and coupons.com change so often it is hard to keep up with them.

The Kraft Coupons were under those links, they are dead now...(It was Kraft Dairy Qs & then the Publix Kraft Qs) The Publix Kraft have been replaced w/ this link HERE [coupons.com]

The coupons.com Kraft coupons only started to appear a few hours ago, so that is completely new.

(Kraft Cheese $1/2 & Breakstone Cottage Cheese (16oz+, $1/2)