Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://archive.slickdeals.net/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://archive.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Call Of Duty Black Ops (360/PC/PS3), Mafia 2 (360), Medal Of Honor Limited Edition (360/PC/PS3) $10 off & FS at Newegg (http://archive.slickdeals.net/f/2202710-call-of-duty-black-ops-360-pc-ps3-mafia-2-360-medal-of-honor-limited-edition-360-pc-ps3-10-off-fs-at-newegg)

Xtracheese 08-27-2010 06:53 AM

Call Of Duty Black Ops (360/PC/PS3), Mafia 2 (360), Medal Of Honor Limited Edition (360/PC/PS3) $10 off & FS at Newegg
 
For those of us who don't want giftcards or gaming coupons...
To use the Mafia 2 code, you need to subscribe to their E-Blast newsletter first.

CoD Black Ops 360 Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

CoD Black Ops PC Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

CoD Black Ops PS3 Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

Mafia 2 360 use code EMCYWNV22
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

MoH LE 360 Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

MoH LE PC Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

MoH LE PS3 Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

wikipost 08-27-2010 06:53 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
 
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

chewspam 08-27-2010 07:10 AM

thanks. don't know why someone gave you a TD for this. idiot. TU and repped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by woof37 (Post 32093726)
For those of us who don't want giftcards or gaming coupons...
To use the Mafia 2 code, you need to subscribe to their E-Blast newsletter first.

CoD Black Ops 360 Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

CoD Black Ops PC Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

CoD Black Ops PS3 Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

Mafia 2 360 use code EMCYWNV22
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

MoH LE 360 Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

MoH LE PC Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product

MoH LE PS3 Preorder
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...-_-Product


Xtracheese 08-27-2010 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewspam (Post 32094138)
thanks. don't know why someone gave you a TD for this. idiot. TU and repped.

Heh, I'm just surprised it only got one TD. It's the Slickdeals way. :cheers: Thanks Chewspam.

nhlspex 08-27-2010 07:33 AM

Call of Duty: Black Ops $49.99 FS (Xbox360/PS3/PC)
 
Save $10 instantly with pre-order from Newegg.

$59.99 - $10.00 = $49.99 (free shipping)

link [newegg.com]

microdude431 08-27-2010 07:33 AM

Not bad, but there will probably be better deals as we get closer to the release date.

chewspam 08-27-2010 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woof37 (Post 32094296)
Heh, I'm just surprised it only got one TD. It's the Slickdeals way. :cheers: Thanks Chewspam.

you're not kidding. you could post:

"Free week-long vacation with Mila Kunis and Scarlett Johansen on a 120 foot yacht with the purchase of any package of Skittles from 7-11. Use coupon code THREESOME to get half off of the Skittles."

you know what you're going to get? TD for not posting YMMV. TD for not being able to replicate the deal in Somalia or at Circle K. TD for listing in the hot deals forum instead of the coupon forum. TD b/c someone posted the same deal 22 years ago when you would have gone to jail for taking advantage of this deal.

Geez these people tick me off sometimes. Meanwhile you post "$20 off of $50 at Advanced Auto", and the only thing you can use it on wiper blades and glade plugins. Post something like that and you'll get 64 TUs and 80 reps.

Calcugod 08-27-2010 07:42 AM

Anyone who has preordered a game from Newegg before, how is the shipping speed?

Hardy85 08-27-2010 07:49 AM

The Amazon is a better Deal... Pay $60 & get a $20 Promo Code...

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-B...462&sr=1-1

And if you Have Prime Membership you get it FAST... Probably take like 1-2 weeks to get from Newegg...

Xtracheese 08-27-2010 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewspam (Post 32094952)
you're not kidding. you could post:

"Free week-long vacation with Mila Kunis and Scarlett Johansen on a 120 foot yacht with the purchase of any package of Skittles from 7-11. Use coupon code THREESOME to get half off of the Skittles."

you know what you're going to get? TD for not posting YMMV. TD for not being able to replicate the deal in Somalia or at Circle K. TD for listing in the hot deals forum instead of the coupon forum. TD b/c someone posted the same deal 22 years ago when you would have gone to jail for taking advantage of this deal.

:lmao:

Simply outstanding. Half off the Skittles.

(i've been to somalia...you might be able to replicate the deal but warlords don't take coupons)

jza1218 08-27-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewspam (Post 32094952)
you're not kidding. you could post:

"Free week-long vacation with Mila Kunis and Scarlett Johansen on a 120 foot yacht with the purchase of any package of Skittles from 7-11. Use coupon code THREESOME to get half off of the Skittles."

you know what you're going to get? TD for not posting YMMV. TD for not being able to replicate the deal in Somalia or at Circle K. TD for listing in the hot deals forum instead of the coupon forum. TD b/c someone posted the same deal 22 years ago when you would have gone to jail for taking advantage of this deal.

Geez these people tick me off sometimes. Meanwhile you post "$20 off of $50 at Advanced Auto", and the only thing you can use it on wiper blades and glade plugins. Post something like that and you'll get 64 TUs and 80 reps.

Only 120 foot? No deal...

Xtracheese 08-27-2010 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woof37 (Post 32095210)
:lmao:

Simply outstanding. Half off the Skittles.

(i've been to somalia...you might be able to replicate the deal but warlords don't take coupons)

in fact, that's sig material I think.

Xtracheese 08-27-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woof37 (Post 32095260)
in fact, that's sig material I think.

And thus it is. D*mn you 500 char limit...

RacerTim 08-27-2010 08:22 AM

I rarely buy new games, so getting $10 off is better than a $20 GC for a future game purchase to me. Thanks OP!

Funny shit chewspam!

lockster30 08-27-2010 08:32 AM

thanks!

AzBertman 08-27-2010 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewspam (Post 32094952)
you're not kidding. you could post:

"Free week-long vacation with Mila Kunis and Scarlett Johansen on a 120 foot yacht with the purchase of any package of Skittles from 7-11. Use coupon code THREESOME to get half off of the Skittles."

you know what you're going to get? TD for not posting YMMV. TD for not being able to replicate the deal in Somalia or at Circle K. TD for listing in the hot deals forum instead of the coupon forum. TD b/c someone posted the same deal 22 years ago when you would have gone to jail for taking advantage of this deal.

Geez these people tick me off sometimes. Meanwhile you post "$20 off of $50 at Advanced Auto", and the only thing you can use it on wiper blades and glade plugins. Post something like that and you'll get 64 TUs and 80 reps.

TD.. Sorry had to.. If it included Britney Spears, you would have gotten a rep from me. Sorry.:heart:

Xtracheese 08-27-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzBertman (Post 32097080)
TD.. Sorry had to.. If it included Britney Spears, you would have gotten a rep from me. Sorry.:heart:

:lol:

chewspam 08-27-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzBertman (Post 32097080)
TD.. Sorry had to.. If it included Britney Spears, you would have gotten a rep from me. Sorry.:heart:

This coupon can be stacked with the 7-11 promo.

"At 7-11 when you buy any pack of skittles and a pack of Marlboros you get to father a child with Britney Spears."

Buyer be warned most men who sire children with Ms. Spears tend to find it impossible to lose the sympathy weight they put on for her during said pregnancy. Medical experts have partnered with KFC to post these health warning on each box of chicken or double down served.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. YMMV.

pioneercom 08-27-2010 12:05 PM

I would suggest pre-order thru Walmart :

http://www.walmart.com/search/sea...lack%20ops

you will get a better deal and qucik delovery too.

PS3/Xbox - 59 -20 (gift card) = 39


Enjoy .... :)


forgot to mention.. they have Hardened Edition or Prestige addition too with this offer

Immortalus 08-27-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardy85 (Post 32095194)
And if you Have Prime Membership you get it FAST... Probably take like 1-2 weeks to get from Newegg...

Apparently you've never ordered anything from Newegg. You get your delivery almost before you order it! (Seriously though, you get your items F A S T. It's probably not guaranteed Release-Day Delivery that you can get with Amazon, but they never disapoint with delivery times)

ctnorske 08-27-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortalus (Post 32102150)
Apparently you've never ordered anything from Newegg. You get your delivery almost before you order it! (Seriously though, you get your items F A S T. It's probably not guaranteed Release-Day Delivery that you can get with Amazon, but they never disapoint with delivery times)

My boys and I just ordered the hardened edition from gamestop today. 80 bucks. 10 bucks off is a pretty good deal.
Also, I ordered my xbox 360 from newegg. It took 5 days to deliver to the east coast. I thought that was pretty good for free shipping. Just my two cents.

lurking4deals 08-27-2010 01:08 PM

this is a pretty good deal, considering you get the $10 up front, but with CA tax, it comes to about $55. So I'm basically paying Amazon another $5 to save $20 on another game. I'm using that on GT5.

No thread craping, just mention another possible way to save if you plan on getting more games anyway

pimpkogan69 08-30-2010 09:48 AM

awesome deal!
wonder if it will be better as we get closer

Goatweed 08-30-2010 10:43 AM

good deal, amazon is better for cost of the game but you're locked into buying another one for the discount. I rarely buy new games so this makes more sense to me. Thanks for the post!

ninor 08-30-2010 10:55 AM

Amazon deal does not include PC version!

p27rpy 08-30-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pioneercom (Post 32102048)
I would suggest pre-order thru Walmart :

http://www.walmart.com/search/sea...lack%20ops

you will get a better deal and qucik delovery too.

PS3/Xbox - 59 -20 (gift card) = 39


Enjoy .... :)


forgot to mention.. they have Hardened Edition or Prestige addition too with this offer

nice deal. wish they had this for PC.

gzeus 08-30-2010 05:16 PM

Medal of Honor Limited Edition (XBox/PS3) with $20 eGC @ WalMart - Pre-Order
 
This beats the current offer if you're okay with the eGC. Just not sure if this game will be worth it.

XBox360 WalMart PreOrder [walmart.com]

PS3 WalMart PreOrder [walmart.com]

Release Date: October 12th, 2010

Tank 08-30-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardy85 (Post 32095194)
The Amazon is a better Deal... Pay $60 & get a $20 Promo Code...

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-B...462&sr=1-1

And if you Have Prime Membership you get it FAST... Probably take like 1-2 weeks to get from Newegg...

Not a better deal since it doesnt include PC.

Xtracheese 08-30-2010 08:40 PM

For packages including promos off future purchases and the like, there are definitely more deals with potentially more $$$ off. I don't like being locked into buying a game from a company or having a credit at a store I may not use for a long time, so that's why I posted this. :hug:

omghahalol 08-30-2010 09:55 PM

Does Newegg offer release date delivery? I know Amazon does and that is a selling point for me.

PuffBall 09-08-2010 04:36 PM

so this is the best deal i can get for the pc version? did amazon or walmart ever have the 20$ off deal with the pc version of games?

Vork 09-08-2010 06:53 PM

how do u get the code I am subscribed, but no deal.Damn think the deals gone :(

Stryder5 09-08-2010 08:06 PM

Is the deal good? If so, can I cancel a preorder and get a full refund before it ships?

Vork 09-09-2010 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryder5 (Post 32396417)
Is the deal good? If so, can I cancel a preorder and get a full refund before it ships?

Good news for me, but bad for you guys.I found out through a connection I can get black ops for under 20 bucks :)

soccermatt34 09-09-2010 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vork (Post 32401019)
Good news for me, but bad for you guys.I found out through a connection I can get black ops for under 20 bucks :)

cool story

TheIllusion 09-30-2010 08:09 PM

I like it. Save me the $10 NOW!

jak92492 09-30-2010 08:21 PM

How do you get the 49.99 to show up in the cart?

im4flyn 10-18-2010 01:02 PM

so where is all the preorder discounts now?? Free shipping, on newegg, amazon has it for 54.99, walmart is 59.99, Hey but now they released we can play it in 3d!!!, wait who has one of those 2500 dollar tvs?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 AM.


1999-2014