Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://archive.slickdeals.net/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://archive.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Timothy's World Coffee, Mocha Java (Mocha means Indonesian and Ethiopian bean blended coffee. not Mocha Chocolate) , 24 Count K-Cups (Pack of 2) $14.63 free shipping Amazon (http://archive.slickdeals.net/f/2244893-timothy-s-world-coffee-mocha-java-mocha-means-indonesian-and-ethiopian-bean-blended-coffee-not-mocha-chocolate-24-count-k-cups-pack-of-2-14-63-free-shipping-amazon)

deeds 09-18-2010 04:26 AM

Timothy's World Coffee, Mocha Java (Mocha means Indonesian and Ethiopian bean blended coffee. not Mocha Chocolate) , 24 Count K-Cups (Pack of 2) $14.63 free shipping Amazon

Timothy's World Coffee, Mocha Java (Mocha means Indonesian and Ethiopian bean blended coffee. not Mocha Chocolate) , 24 Count K-Cups (Pack of 2) $14.63 free shipping Amazon

Just a Heads Up , Mocha means Indonesian and Ethiopian bean blended coffee. not Mocha Chocolate :)

Back in Stock and with Subscribe and Save

$27.99 on sale for $17.21 - Subscribe and Save = $14.63 with free shipping

Use Subscribe and Save to get price and free shipping

Timothy’s Mocha Java is a blend with the bright sweetness of Ethiopian beans and the hearty body of Indonesian beans. Enjoy exotic flavors and subtle nuances in this blend. With balanced flavor, this coffee is great black or with milk.

http://www.amazon.com/Timothys-Wo...&s=grocery

ktg 09-18-2010 06:57 AM

Thanks OP. At about 30 cents/cup, slightly better than the usual Amazon K-cup deals (generally 34-37 cents/cup).

Just wish there were some deals like this on decaf.

deeds 09-18-2010 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktg (Post 32621313)
Thanks OP. At about 30 cents/cup, slightly better than the usual Amazon K-cup deals (generally 34-37 cents/cup).

Just wish there were some deals like this on decaf.

They have a Hazelnut Decaf with very good reviews for the same price
http://www.amazon.com/Timothys-Wo...42&sr=1-12

ktg 09-18-2010 08:31 AM

Thanks, unfortunately not a fan of flavored coffees.

deeds 09-18-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktg (Post 32622623)

Yea, the Hazelnut is more of an after Dinner Coffee, Flavored and no caffeine to keep you awake.

blowabs 09-18-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeds (Post 32621485)
They have a Hazelnut Decaf with very good reviews for the same price
http://www.amazon.com/Timothys-Wo...42&sr=1-12

thanks for this... Got it...thanks...

daisybeetle 09-18-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktg (Post 32621313)

Doesn't sound like much, but that is actually quite a difference when considering that k cups usually get hot around here at as high as $17 a pack.

randomloginname 09-18-2010 09:14 AM

TU, rep'd, good deal.
It is pretty funny to see that the majority of subpar reviews on Amazon are from customers dissapointed in the lack of "Mocha" taste, from those expecting chocolate. Perhaps its an easy mistake to make, but if your capable of leaving making a pruchase and leaving a review on Amazon, you are capable of finding out that Mocha is a classic blend of Java and and Ehtiopian beans, maye before you buy it, or at least before you complain about it :-P

hb92647 09-18-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktg (Post 32622623)

this is not flavored coffee according to description and reviews ....

deeds 09-18-2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randomloginname (Post 32623289)
TU, rep'd, good deal.
It is pretty funny to see that the majority of subpar reviews on Amazon are from customers dissapointed in the lack of "Mocha" taste, from those expecting chocolate. Perhaps its an easy mistake to make, but if your capable of leaving making a pruchase and leaving a review on Amazon, you are capable of finding out that Mocha is a classic blend of Java and and Ehtiopian beans, maye before you buy it, or at least before you complain about it :-P

Yea, that's is probably why it is on sale. :)

mach4 09-18-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hb92647 (Post 32623297)
this is not flavored coffee according to description and reviews ....

I believe that remark was referring to the reply above about the decaf vanilla for the same price.

deeds 09-18-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach4 (Post 32625333)
I believe that remark was referring to the reply above about the decaf vanilla for the same price.

Correct :) much confusion

quaff 09-18-2010 12:36 PM

Based on the one reviewer - This sounds like a perfect fit for me when my new Kohls Keurig gets here.

Quote:

Since I got my Keurig coffee maker, I have been trying to find the one coffee I could designate as my favorite. My preference is for something medium--not too strong, not too weak. The assortment that came with my Keurig was mostly of the dark roast kind. To me, dark roast tastes somewhat bitter or maybe burnt. That is not what I want my coffee to taste like.

Accordingly, I have been ordering a variety of the so-called "medium roast" varieties to assess them and find the right one for me. I've had the Kona Blend, Columbian, and Private Blend--to name just a few. So far, I like the Private Blend and Mocha Java (both by Timothy's) the best. They are both mellow and aromatic and do not impart a bitter aftertaste.
Thanks, OP - Repped!

Guiltyr1 09-20-2010 06:00 PM

ordered twice; thanks...

elangomatt 09-20-2010 10:32 PM

I think am gonna pass on this k-cup deal for once. I need to drink through what I already have. Just today actually I got my 2 boxes of Timothy's variety pack [amazon.com] that was on slickdeals last week (still priced well btw). I have been trying some different types of k-cups over the last 10 months, and I keep going back to Donut Shop Coffee from the Coffee People [amazon.com].