Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://archive.slickdeals.net/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://archive.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   RETIRED: SwagBucks: Special Offers Thread (http://archive.slickdeals.net/f/2348501-retired-swagbucks-special-offers-thread)

Microtubule 08-29-2010 07:07 PM

November 5, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread content has been automatically archived from another thread which reached post limit, and will be preserved for reference and archival purposes. The discussion should continue in the original thread

This thread is intended keep track and offer suggestions for easy and free Special Offers from SwagBucks.

You can access the special offers section here:

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=gn-special-offers

Right now there are 2 very easy Special Offers you can access. Go to the special offers page and then go to Wall 3. You should see 2 videos that you can watch (one from Axe and one from eHarmony). Both give you 1SB just for watching.

After you watch, you should see your SB's added to your account. If not, then try logging out, then logging back in. If still nothing, then wait a few hours.

Just a note - I had to disable AdBlock Plus on my Firefox for the videos to show up.

Feel free to post heads up for new, easy special offers and if you have any questions!

Happy Swagging!

July 12, 2010, 2:55 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

August 31, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

bling 08-29-2010 07:32 PM

gWallet / free
Install the New Butterfinger Application (on Facebook) - 9 sb credited instantly

Gambit / videos
Yellowpages - 6 sb credited instantly

neanderthal209 08-29-2010 07:53 PM

here's a question about paypal...once i link my bank account right..i wait for the deposit...then confirm it...now if i unlink it..(to be safe)...than link it again..do i have to wait for the deposits again?? i wanna get some paypal money from swagbucks..TIA for any help

deludeluboze 08-29-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32147626)
here's a question about paypal...once i link my bank account right..i wait for the deposit...then confirm it...now if i unlink it..(to be safe)...than link it again..do i have to wait for the deposits again?? i wanna get some paypal money from swagbucks..TIA for any help

Yes, you need to wait for the deposits again.

indyzzzz 08-29-2010 08:18 PM

New offers are not being updated/added as quickly as before. You have to re-do the older ones and they are cracking down on that too.

An oldie but worked again for me:
OfferPal FREE
What Avtar Character are you for 85Sb, instant credit in Google Chrome

Also,
OfferPal FREE
Free hilarious Jokes Daily for 10sb, instant credit.
Arcamax offer, clean cookies, use a new email addy, requires you to confirm, you can close the window/tab after you confirm, no need to waste time on the offers that pop up after you confirm

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32143426)
Offerpal---68sb....You can pre-qualify today for the best mortgage rates!....iono if some1 already posted this but got credited in an hour

Quote:

Originally Posted by bling (Post 32147232)
gWallet / free
Install the New Butterfinger Application (on Facebook) - 9 sb credited instantly

Gambit / videos
Yellowpages - 6 sb credited instantly

SLickCate 08-29-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32148074)
New offers are not being updated/added as quickly as before. You have to re-do the older ones and they are cracking down on that too.

Hmmm, wonder if I'm going to have to download Chrome and finally give it a try. I've noticed the slow down too, and I don't think that Avatar offer has ever credited for me. Maybe once, but I've done it over and over recently and nothing.

swagdealer 08-29-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32148074)
An oldie but worked again for me:
OfferPal FREE
What Avtar Character are you for 85Sb, instant credit in Google Chrome

Oh hot damn, I got credited YO !!
Thanks Indyyzz

Smiles11 08-29-2010 09:12 PM

did get that 68 and 17 one to credit...thx....most have not been creditting for me lately...which wall had arcamax?

Bobbiebell 08-29-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32141094)
All of you are slacking off! (that includes me :P)
How come this thread is so dead ????

I'm stuck in 3800s for the past two days!!! I need more credit...where is everyone?

:( :sadwalk:

have been here and there the last month, and havent had much computer time. but then i'm not all that helpful on this thread. but i sure appreciate your help and that of the others. i miss a lot, but get some here and there.

we have so many new people on that are posting offers that i have already gotten unfortunately. but thats the way it goes.

can only cash in so much a month if you stick to Amazon $5 like i do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32142624)
Play for free at Bigpoint.com----paymentwall....i registered and got credited about 30mins later..11sb

thanks, got this one too.

:)

flycat88 08-29-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32148966)
Oh hot damn, I got credited YO !!
Thanks Indyyzz

not lucky with me again in IE.

swagdealer 08-29-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32149128)
we have so many new people on that are posting offers that i have already gotten unfortunately. but thats the way it goes.

Yes I se a lot of offers posted that I have completed, but Indyzz did good by trying the avatar offer. I tried going through my missing swagbucks and cant find it but im so sure i have been credited for it before..
Quote:

Originally Posted by flycat88 (Post 32149814)

Indyyz said try it in Google Chrome

swagdealer 08-29-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 31028508)
Got my 200 SB for Avatar offer. Here was the email confirmation I got:
Quote :
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us! We understand that you are a loyal Super Rewards User. We have awarded points for this claim on the offer "Which Avatar character are you?". If you should have a missing points issue in the future, please ensure that you provide your email confirmation, INCLUDING the header, which shows you have fully completed the offer requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience but we must ask for this information when the advertiser has not confirmed your participation in their offer.

Thank you,
Super Rewards

Ok just searched for the avatar offer on this thread, and it seems that i had sent in a complaint, and received manual 200 from super rewards wall

SLickCate 08-29-2010 10:51 PM

Home Depot garden club was back on Special Rewards wall for 31 SB. I've done this before and got the credit from this one in about 30 minutes.

Bobbiebell 08-29-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32150056)
Yes I se a lot of offers posted that I have completed, but Indyzz did good by trying the avatar offer. I tried going through my missing swagbucks and cant find it but im so sure i have been credited for it before..

Indyyz said try it in Google Chrome

i dont have Google Chrome, but never got in FF and IE back in July.

7/8 Super Rewards 202SB Which Avatar character are you?/ Quiz Jungle.com No purchase required to receive Swag Bucks Swag Bucks awarded when you reach the quiz results page. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

but it was just one of many, many quizjungle.com ones, so cant expect to get them all.

also didnt get Which South Park character are you?, What's Your Perfect Career?, Which sugar sweet candy are you?, Are you a lazy bum?, Take the ultimate donut quiz!, and Which Lady Gaga Song You Are?.

only one i ever got was Which horror villain are you?. are they trying to tell me something. :lmao:

indyzzzz 08-30-2010 12:31 AM

gWallet FREE (possibly on HomeScroller as well)
Pharmadaily Bipolar Disorder 81sb (finally working again)
Instant credit. (I had tried 2 days ago in Google Chrome, it didnt credit, tried again today in GC and it worked)

Also got credit for the PharmaDaily RA Orencia offer a couple of days ago (same wall)

e_chan89 08-30-2010 12:32 AM

code: EarlyMonday
worth: 8
expires: unknown

Giga_T 08-30-2010 12:33 AM

The easy Insurance offer for 27 was back on gWallet. The one where you just click a type of insurance, State, and one of the links. Quick credit like always.

swagdealer 08-30-2010 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32151620)
gWallet FREE (possibly on HomeScroller as well)
Pharmadaily Bipolar Disorder 81sb (finally working again)
Instant credit. (I had tried 2 days ago in Google Chrome, it didnt credit, tried again today in GC and it worked)

So yday i deleted all my cookies in google chrome
Tried this offer today using 10minutemail (received 3 messages from them --coz i filled out so much info), instant credit!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32100434)
34 SB Quality Health on scroller, instant credit.

Tried it on GC today using 10minutemail (received no mail from them) instant credit

ETA:
offerwall/paymentwall. So I just did these three offers using 10minutemail:
08/30/10- 08:28 AM Having a baby? Sign up at Babytobee.com and get free stuff. Collected- 28 Swag Bucks within a few days EDIT: Got credited for it, but 35, not 28 :)
08/30/10- 08:27 AM Expecting a baby? Sign up for Eversave's Baby e-newsletter. Collected- 12 Swag Bucks within hours
08/30/10- 08:26 AM Sign up for coupons. Collected- 10 Swag Bucks within a few days

It says COLLECTED and there is a green check mark next to it, and I didnt get credited, and the values are not there for me in my ledger. I am having that problem in offerwall.
I had sent an inquiry for other two offers that didnt credit in my ledger - Easy diet plan-71 and Spring cleaning guide - 12

luvkittehs 08-30-2010 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32143426)
Offerpal---68sb....You can pre-qualify today for the best mortgage rates!....iono if some1 already posted this but got credited in an hour

Just wanted to post that I got credited for this offer w/o even filling out the final form (name, address, ph. #, etc.). I got to that page, but then just left it open for quite a while (meant to come back and fill it out later, but never did). Eventually I refreshed on SB and saw the credit.

swagdealer 08-30-2010 08:01 AM

Gwallet/free
Enter with Savings Marketplace and win cash! - 81 sb
I am re-doing the offers just like Indyyzz mentioned.
Used Google Chrome, got credited in half hour or so. (Mind you I deleted all the cookies on my GC yesterday)
Also used 10minutemail. Took me approximately 5 minutes to complete this offer.

did this over a month ago, it was a never ending loop. For newbies, never give out your digits. there is always a "skip offer" button at top right of page, or a hidden "no thanks" in the box below where u have to fill out your digits, or a "next" button at bottom right corner.

For the "yes"/ "no" option, Just click on one yes and continue, and then on the next page, lower right corner click "next" to that and other preceding offers. You will see same offers over and over again. Continue until you reach final page that gives you a code. I went ahead and clicked on the two emails I received in 10minutemail. Remember to click on "give me ten more minutes" if you are running out of time.

EDIT: when you register, you will have to give out your phone, use k7 number. But after that, during the loop dont click on submit when they tell you to enter phone number.

swagdealer 08-30-2010 09:27 AM

Offerpal/free
Tired of Subscription Fees? Play Runes of Magic, the Free MMORPG! - 10 sb
Regsiter w/ 10minutemail. Confirm link, checked out the site for a bit, I checked out the screenshots available on the left hand column. Then I clicked on "download" and the cancelled it.
Just got credited for it last week, and tried it again today, got credited w/i 20 mins.
Ofcourse I had deleted all my cookies from GC yday.

swagdealer 08-30-2010 10:02 AM

Offerpal/free
What would you do with $500? Enter for your chance to Win NOW!!! - 115 SB
credited w/i 5 mins.
Same as Savings Marketplace worth 81 sb listed above
You know the drill :)

TehPyro 08-30-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32159448)
Offerpal/free
credited w/i 5 mins.

A trick I use when you come across those looooooooooooooooooong list of offers where you click yes/no (found in that offer quite a few times) is to click 'No' on the first one, then spam Tab and the right arrow key. Tab will select the next yes/no and the right arrow key will select no. then at the bottom I change the next no to yes and skip it! Takes 3 seconds for what would normally be 10-15. :D

swagdealer 08-30-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPyro (Post 32160114)
A trick I use when you come across those looooooooooooooooooong list of offers where you click yes/no (found in that offer quite a few times) is to click 'No' on the first one, then spam Tab and the right arrow key. Tab will select the next yes/no and the right arrow key will select no. then at the bottom I change the next no to yes and skip it! Takes 3 seconds for what would normally be 10-15. :D

Thats a great solution, I have done that in other offers where it is mandatory to answer all the YES/NOs but an even better way for these offers are to just click on one YES and skip skip skip thereafter
but Thanks for the suggestion!

TehPyro 08-30-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32160180)
Thats a great solution, I have done that in other offers where it is mandatory to answer all the YES/NOs but an even better way for these offers are to just click on one YES and skip skip skip thereafter
but Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll alternate sometimes, to make it not quite so boring :P.

swagdealer 08-30-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPyro (Post 32160454)
I'll alternate sometimes, to make it not quite so boring :P.

Sounds good, Im about to complete the lady gaga offer, will use the alternate route :)

TehPyro 08-30-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32160582)
Sounds good, Im about to complete the lady gaga offer, will use the alternate route :)

lady gaga offer?

swagdealer 08-30-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPyro (Post 32160732)
lady gaga offer?

offerpal/free
i was just re-trying it, didnt get credit, so never mind

HU
1) There is a survey worth 50 i got credited for, it was about safeway, and it was about items that i purchase in the check out isle such as gums and candies and soft drinks and magazines

2) Got dq'ed for a survey coz i put 9-100 emplyers. make sure to put 1-10 (me thinks is correct)

SoapNuts 08-30-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32155948)
Gwallet/free
Enter with Savings Marketplace and win cash! - 81 sb
I am re-doing the offers just like Indyyzz mentioned.
Used Google Chrome, got credited in half hour or so. (Mind you I deleted all the cookies on my GC yesterday)
Also used 10minutemail. Took me approximately 5 minutes to complete this offer.

Quote:

Offerpal/free
credited w/i 5 mins.

Thanks; I owe you reps for these. Both credited within minutes of completing (used FF).

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPyro (Post 32160114)

:welcome: and thanks for the great tip. Worked well. And I gave you your first reps for that.

:eek: OMG, I have over 10,000 SBs. Think I'll spring for a $50 GC :whee2:

somewonone 08-30-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flycat88 (Post 32149814)

Try Chrome or Opera!

Giga_T 08-30-2010 01:33 PM

Code Alert! Toolbar code worth 6. Expires at 3:30pm PDT.

http://hosting.conduit.com/Messag...Sswag+Code

hvnsangel 08-30-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32145368)
Thanks got credited w/i an hour.
Guys who plan to complete this offer, please change your options/answers! I tried it yday and didnt change anything and so didnt qualify. So I retried it again and changed my options and got qualified, clicked on the quotes, and voila! got credited in an houror so..

Name your gift from the swagstore!! I will send it you!
and, I know right! I think TSG has stopped updating their offers!

I was just kidding you. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32147626)

You don't have to add a bank account. I've got a PP account and have never linked a bank account to it. HTH

SLickCate 08-30-2010 02:48 PM

Ok, I just downloaded Chrome and am getting it set up. Can't wait to try a few offers. Hmm, how to clear cookies, I'm sure I can find it.

indyzzzz 08-30-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32167382)
Ok, I just downloaded Chrome and am getting it set up. Can't wait to try a few offers. Hmm, how to clear cookies, I'm sure I can find it.

Click the "wrench" in the upper right hand corner.
Click Options
Under the Hood
Content Settings
Cookies

You can set it to where GC will auto-clean cookies when you close the browser :)

SLickCate 08-30-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32167648)
Click the "wrench" in the upper right hand corner.
Click Options
Under the Hood
Content Settings
Cookies

You can set it to where GC will auto-clean cookies when you close the browser :)

Thanks, I found that, wasn't sure if there was a quicker method. I did set it to clear on close, since I'll pretty much still use Firefox for most things. Chrome isn't bad though.

I got 3 Offerpal offers to credit in Chrome. They've all been mentioned, but never credited for me. They were:

115 SB What would you do with $500? Enter for your chance to Win NOW!!!
85 SB Which Avatar Character Are You? Find out now!
10 SB Free Health Newsletter! Arcamax

Tried an insurance offer, but no go! Nice to have another option though, thanks for recommending Chrome!

swagdealer 08-30-2010 04:17 PM

Halo reach video on scroller for 3
Mafia video on gwallet/free/page 2 for 3

SLickCate 08-30-2010 04:30 PM

Just did 75 point survey about plastic surgery.

neanderthal209 08-30-2010 04:42 PM

Gwallet--54sb Are you without prescription benefits? Get an affordable alternative...got it using chrome and 10minutemail(plus k7 phone number)..instant credit

deludeluboze 08-30-2010 05:11 PM

Just got my $50 AGC.

swagdealer 08-30-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32169872)
Gwallet--54sb Are you without prescription benefits? Get an affordable alternative...got it using chrome and 10minutemail(plus k7 phone number)..instant credit

Is it under free? If so, I dont have it yet..seems like It takes such a long time for new offers to show up on my gwallet..

speaking of which, I finally have:
Save Big Bucks on Insurance - Home, Auto and Health! - 27
from gwallet/free/page 2/last offer
- Just click on it, enter zipcode, click on quotes, and get credited instantly.
I know someone had already mentioned this offer a while back..

Gambit/video
Butterfinger video worth 2 SB

Then on top of the video, there is a butterfinger app worth 9 SB, I used my primary facebook account for it (since Ive already got credited for it using swagbucks facebook account)
check the two boxes on left, and Enter To Play and enter birthdate and I also played a game

icedog7777 08-30-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deludeluboze (Post 32170452)
Just got my $50 AGC.

Do you know how long it takes for them to post the $50 AGCs to your account? I know the $5 ones take a few weeks which sucks.

deludeluboze 08-30-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icedog7777 (Post 32171450)
Do you know how long it takes for them to post the $50 AGCs to your account? I know the $5 ones take a few weeks which sucks.

A few weeks? That long?

Mine AGCs were always posted on the 5th or 6th bussiness day.

indyzzzz 08-30-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icedog7777 (Post 32171450)

$5 Amazon GCs are very popular, so it takes 10-14 days, sometimes longer.

$50 Amazon GCs OTOH, I have received as early as 2 days, and no later than 7 days

icedog7777 08-30-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32171704)
$5 Amazon GCs are very popular, so it takes 10-14 days, sometimes longer.

$50 Amazon GCs OTOH, I have received as early as 2 days, and no later than 7 days

Yeah, 10-14 days sounds about right for the $5 ones. Thanks for the info about the $50 GCs.

SLickCate 08-30-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32170960)
Is it under free? If so, I dont have it yet..seems like It takes such a long time for new offers to show up on my gwallet..

speaking of which, I finally have:
from gwallet/free/page 2/last offer
- Just click on it, enter zipcode, click on quotes, and get credited instantly.
I know someone had already mentioned this offer a while back..

Gambit/video
Butterfinger video worth 2 SB

Then on top of the video, there is a butterfinger app worth 9 SB, I used my primary facebook account for it (since Ive already got credited for it using swagbucks facebook account)
check the two boxes on left, and Enter To Play and enter birthdate and I also played a game

Thanks, I NEVER get that Butterfinger offer to credit, but this one worked for me!

deludeluboze 08-30-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32168520)
Thanks, I found that, wasn't sure if there was a quicker method. I did set it to clear on close, since I'll pretty much still use Firefox for most things. Chrome isn't bad though.

I got 3 Offerpal offers to credit in Chrome. They've all been mentioned, but never credited for me. They were:

115 SB What would you do with $500? Enter for your chance to Win NOW!!!
85 SB Which Avatar Character Are You? Find out now!
10 SB Free Health Newsletter! Arcamax

Tried an insurance offer, but no go! Nice to have another option though, thanks for recommending Chrome!

None of these offers credited me. I cleared my cookies, used google chrome, still no go.

Luckily, the one on SuperRewards did credited me: Save money on auto insurance, 480 SB's, in 10 mins.

swagdealer 08-31-2010 12:14 AM

Superrewards wall/free
Compare top mortgage refinance rates - 400 sb
entered info, needed k7 phone no so they could email PIN. entered it, and didnt get qualified, yet they gave a list of quotes, clicked on one, played around. Got credited w/i 15 mins.

SLickCate 08-31-2010 12:19 AM

Offerwall
12 SB Get Eversave's pasta recipes for you to make at home

Offerwall
12 SB Get Eversave's stir-fry recipes for you to make at home

neanderthal209 08-31-2010 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32177817)
Superrewards wall/free
Compare top mortgage refinance rates - 400 sb
entered info, needed k7 phone no so they could email PIN. entered it, and didnt get qualified, yet they gave a list of quotes, clicked on one, played around. Got credited w/i 15 mins.

:repped: worked like a charm!! got credited about 30 mins...it said that i couldn't be match and if i want to try or something again tomorrow i said yes...then refreshed page and whoa! was a list of matched agents...anyways like krinz said i just looked around the site then closed

Bobbiebell 08-31-2010 01:40 AM

Homepage scroller 41SB

Do you dream of playing college sports? Check out Takkle! Swag Bucks awarded when you register an account with Takkle.com.

got right away

swagdealer 08-31-2010 08:29 AM

Superrewards/free
Train. Play. Win. Join the CBSSports.com Franchise Football -6sb
its different from the other football offer
go via facebook, create a team, i played around
Got credited w/i 30 mins

deludeluboze 08-31-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32184959)
Superrewards/free
Train. Play. Win. Join the CBSSports.com Franchise Football -6sb
its different from the other football offer
go via facebook, create a team, i played around
Got credited w/i 30 mins

Thanks!:lol::lol::lol:

indyzzzz 08-31-2010 10:03 AM

EXPIRED

For those who like free trials : (how are you Collateral :wave:, I read you are busy with school.)

PaymentWall / OfferWall (ALL) (was on 1st page for me)
Funpass 7 day trial 432SB, credited within an hour.

Ive played a few games (adventure, mystery) at GameHouse/Funpass, love these free trials they have, wish they had longer 30 day trials ;)

SLickCate 08-31-2010 11:10 AM

Super Rewards ALL 1st page
369 SB Einsurance-Online.com quotes

Did this one yesterday since I could tell it was new. Didn't credit so I figured it wouldn't, like most of the insurance ones. Nice surprise just now when I refreshed and had 369 more points!

Bobbiebell 08-31-2010 11:30 AM

Homepage scroller 8SB
install the STRIDE gum application for Swag Bucks Swag Bucks awarded when you install the Change Your Flavor Application.

credited quickly

Homepage scroller 9SB

Want a new gig? Check out Local Job Rush!

credited

swagdealer 08-31-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32191261)
Homepage scroller 8SB
install the STRIDE gum application for Swag Bucks Swag Bucks awarded when you install the Change Your Flavor Application.

thanks was instant

SLickCate 08-31-2010 01:15 PM

gWallet 81 SB Bipolar offer finally loaded for me, and just got instant credit! :yahoo:

Stride is also on Super Rewards Free wall for 10 SB. Also Fantasy Football for 13, did both, hope they credit.

Bobbiebell 08-31-2010 01:33 PM

cool, got an offer i did before, but this time i did it in IE instead of FF.

Offerpal/all 85SB

Hey Little Monsters! Wanna Know Which Lady Gaga Song You Are?

havent been able to find most of the offers posted in last few pages, like Train. Play. Win. did try 369 SB Einsurance-Online.com, so hopefully i'll get credited for this one, tomorrow.

swagdealer 08-31-2010 01:37 PM

There are 2 insurance offers under trialplay/free. I tried one worth 160 and didnt get credit. I think same offfer is on scroller for 216 tried that and didnt get credit..

So guys see if you do get credited for (I have a feeling I already did too many offers on GC and thats why im having no luck there)..

Tried the 369 Einsurance one last night using GC -no credit

rh44 08-31-2010 01:48 PM

Offerpal - Free - Page 3 (at the end)
Watch This 76 Gas Video And Get Swag Bucks - 17 SB's - I did click done when it finished, I'm not sure if you have to do that or not, but got instant credit!
Watch the The Prince of Dataness (EMC 20% Guarantee) Video! - 1 SB - Credited in about 30 mins.

swagdealer 08-31-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32195145)
cool, got an offer i did before, but this time i did it in IE instead of FF.
Offerpal/all 85SB
Hey Little Monsters! Wanna Know Which Lady Gaga Song You Are?

Thanks got it using IE :)
p.s. confirmed @ 10minutemail
Quote:

Originally Posted by rh44 (Post 32195637)
Watch This 76 Gas Video And Get Swag Bucks - 17 SB's - I did click done when it finished, I'm not sure if you have to do that or not, but got instant credit!
Watch the The Prince of Dataness (EMC 20% Guarantee) Video! - 1 SB - Hasn't credited yet, I will edit if it does.

Thanks got credit for 17, still waiting for a 1 SB :D

neanderthal209 08-31-2010 02:30 PM

Got both Stride...first one on superrewards...than did second one on the home scroller..both credit...but the bipolar and dallies free contacts seems to be broken links...at least thats what pop up when i click on it...good luck pls post if any1 gets through

Bobbiebell 08-31-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rh44 (Post 32195637)
Watch the The Prince of Dataness (EMC 20% Guarantee) Video! - 1 SB - Credited in about 30 mins.

thanks and repped. got the 17, not the 1. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32195801)
Thanks got it using IE :)
p.s. confirmed @ 10minutemail

Thanks got credit for 17, still waiting for a 1 SB :D

i used 10minutemail, also

Bobbiebell 08-31-2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32196853)
Got both Stride...first one on superrewards...than did second one on the home scroller..both credit...but the bipolar and dallies free contacts seems to be broken links...at least thats what pop up when i click on it...good luck pls post if any1 gets through

thanks, i did Stride on superrewards now, too. couple more bucks than on the scroller.

i also didnt get credited for the bipolar.

Bobbiebell 08-31-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32190547)

Did this one yesterday since I could tell it was new. Didn't credit so I figured it wouldn't, like most of the insurance ones. Nice surprise just now when I refreshed and had 369 more points!

woo hoo, just got credited for the 369 one. :woot:

and also got the "1" :D

repped

indyzzzz 08-31-2010 04:02 PM

OfferPal FREE

Are you African American or Hispanic American? 51SB

Chose
Cable TV (non-digital)
Watch TV : 7 days a week :lol:
1.5 to 2 hrs a night
Country in right direction :rolleyes:
South Park, Simpsons, Venture Brothers etc.
Adult Swim (the survey is about this channel)

Instant credit.

Cant find the 17sb video offer on OP.
Didnt get credit for SR stride rite offer either.
Nor could I find the 369sb insurance offer on SR. But SR hates me as far as insurance offers go.
Dailies on HS gives me "This link is broken" :(

Got the STRIDE rite to credit after an hour :thumbsup: :repped: BobbieBell :hug:

swagdealer 08-31-2010 04:08 PM

Trialplay/free
signed up, uploaded a resume (well a fake file)
used 10minutemail. Verified link, played around, searched for a few jobs
Credited idk maybe in an hour..

and i had inquired about the two offers worth 12 and 71 on offerwall that said it was completed, but wasnt shown in my ledger..well contact support credited those two offers to me today, Woohoo :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32198891)
OfferPal FREE

Didnt see that u put right track, i put wrong track, but it let me through..went further as 1.5 - 2 hours, then had to answer a few more questions thats when it booted me off..BOOO ! But thanks a lot indy, i would have never gone this far without your instructions.

EDIT So I hadnt closed the page of special offers, so when i got DQed. I clicked on the offer again, got dq'ed. So clicked on the offer again, and this time I put no children, and was able to answer more questions, and qualified, and got credited instantly!!!!

neanderthal209 08-31-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

no wonder i couldn't find this offer....i already got credited for it on the 17th...duh!:shake:

indyzzzz 08-31-2010 04:18 PM

Sister site codes:

NorvTurner
Paste it here : http://mychargerssearch.swagbucks...ct-account

DonaldDriver
Paste it here : http://mypackerssearch.swagbucks....ct-account

Generations
Paste it here : http://roddenberrysearch.swagbuck...ct-account

7sb each, expiration unknown

SLickCate 08-31-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

OfferPal FREE

Chose
Cable TV (non-digital)
1.5 to 2 hrs a night

Instant credit.

Didnt get the 17sb video offer.
Nor could I find the 369sb insurance offer on SR. But SR hates me as far as insurance offers go.

I had tried this last week, and had the same questions, but answered differently and was DQ'd. Just tried it again, and had different qualifying questions, and got a totally different survey. Instant credit though. It was quite long, about today's man and your image of a male nurse and stay at home dads, etc.

On the top wall if you search for recipes, there are 3 Eversave offers. I got 2 of them yesterday (though they still appear) and the apple one today.

flycat88 08-31-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32198515)
woo hoo, just got credited for the 369 one. :woot:

and also got the "1" :D

repped

not lucky with me again.i use diferent computer and it is not worked for me.i gusee i need a break from this.....

indyzzzz 08-31-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32199449)
I had tried this last week, and had the same questions, but answered differently and was DQ'd. Just tried it again, and had different qualifying questions, and got a totally different survey. Instant credit though. It was quite long, about today's man and your image of a male nurse and stay at home dads, etc.

On the top wall if you search for recipes, there are 3 Eversave offers. I got 2 of them yesterday (though they still appear) and the apple one today.

Thanks :repped:. these offers dont appear when i click FREE, but they do appear when you search for them (their icons clearly state FREE, once you find them in Search). :scratchh: Wierd. I wonder what other FREE offers we are missing due to this "bug".

[EXPIRED

neanderthal209 08-31-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

OfferPal FREE

Chose
Cable TV (non-digital)
1.5 to 2 hrs a night

Instant credit.

Cant find the 17sb video offer on OP.

Got the STRIDE rite to credit after an hour :thumbsup: :repped: BobbieBell :hug:

ugh! chose cable tv-non digital and DQ'ed!!:eek:

SLickCate 08-31-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32200235)
Thanks :repped:. these offers dont appear when i click FREE, but they do appear when you search for them (their icons clearly state FREE, once you find them in Search). :scratchh: Wierd. I wonder what other FREE offers we are missing due to this "bug".

It's weird with that top wall. I search "sign up" and see what I find. There's another Eversave for 12 there, a sweepstakes entry. I think I've done it before though. It seems all their offers don't go away if you do them, or maybe they just take a while. When I can't find offers on other walls that are mentioned here, I go up there and search some random things. You'd think they would also appear in their proper category though.

Just got a 25 SB survey about advertising. Had to watch a few short commercials and answer some questions.

swagdealer 08-31-2010 05:38 PM

For those of you who didnt read my post earlier,

EDIT So I hadnt closed the page of special offers, so when i got DQed. I clicked on the offer again, got dq'ed. So clicked on the offer again, and this time I put no children, and was able to answer more questions, and qualified, and got credited instantly!!!!

SLickCate 08-31-2010 05:41 PM

Just had a credit come in from Gambit, don't even remember doing this one. :lmao:

Pursue a career as a private investigator! 8 SB

Bobbiebell 08-31-2010 05:58 PM

just got credited for this. better late than never. :D

8/21 gambit/free/page 2 8SB

Pursue a career as a private investigator!

hey, Cate, didnt notice your post. great minds, etc...........

SLickCate 08-31-2010 05:59 PM

Oh how funny, we post about the same offer! No wonder I don't remember it, I probably also did it around 8/21. So long ago in terms of swag offers!

deludeluboze 08-31-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32201501)
just got credited for this. better late than never. :D

8/21 gambit/free/page 2 8SB

Pursue a career as a private investigator!

hey, Cate, didnt notice your post. great minds, etc...........

I got this credited today too. I even don't remember when I did it. Must be long time ago.

swagdealer 08-31-2010 07:29 PM

So apparently from now on when you redeem a prize, you have to give your cell no. so that they can verify your order. What do you guys think about that?

deludeluboze 08-31-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32203449)
So apparently from now on when you redeem a prize, you have to give your cell no. so that they can verify your order. What do you guys think about that?

Really? Do they call or send a message?

hvnsangel 08-31-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Where was this?

I don't think its right at ALL because not everyone has a cellphone.

flycat88 08-31-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

ok ,this is my second time did this offer and with different computer.but not credited.the weired thing is i am not get the email from in both time.so i do not have chance to clam it.can somboday tell me what is wrong with me?i used google voice number.

SoapNuts 08-31-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

I redeemed a GC today and didn't have to enter cell number. They already have too much info (from all those profiles), I don't like the idea about giving out my cell number.

hvnsangel 08-31-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoapNuts (Post 32205017)
I redeemed a GC today and didn't have to enter cell number. They already have too much info (from all those profiles), I don't like the idea about giving out my cell number.

same here!

Besides that I would get highly PO'd if they SOLD my cell number and I got calls on it. I'm on a shared limited min. plan.....

un07627 08-31-2010 08:57 PM

UPDATE- GOT THE MEASLY 1 CREDIT :)

OFFERPAL LAST PAGE OF FREE FOR ME: 1 SB :D VIDEO WATCH THE PRINCE OF DATANESS

MY BIG CONTRIBUTION FOR THE NIGHT :omg:

ETA: AND it didn't credit :( after I clicked LIKE on FB said can't find .....hopeless am i

un07627 08-31-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flycat88 (Post 32204737)
ok ,this is my second time did this offer and with different computer.but not credited.the weired thing is i am not get the email from in both time.so i do not have chance to clam it.can somboday tell me what is wrong with me?i used google voice number.

Must be something wrong with me too! I tried this twice also (same browser though- safari) and never have gotten credited . (369
E-insuance online) JUST GOT THE CREDIT ! :woot:
THANKS TO. ..will look up now to rep you :hug:

deludeluboze 08-31-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by un07627 (Post 32205491)
Must be something wrong with me too! I tried this twice also (same browser though- safari) and never have gotten credited . (369
E-insuance online)

Maybe this offer shares a database with another auto quote offer. If you did the other one, than you won't get credited from this one.

un07627 08-31-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

thanks SC !

swagdealer 08-31-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32204653)
Where was this?

A couple folks on facebook said they had to give heir digits during checkout.
Here is one of the posts under discussions:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home...opic=18957

P.S you might have to be logged on to facebook to view this.

deludeluboze 08-31-2010 10:04 PM

Thank God! I just ordered 2 $5 AGC's, and they didn't ask for the cell number.

un07627 08-31-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32206681)

I was also asked for my cell phone number in order to purchase gift card. I will not give my cell phone number to redeem a card over an unsecured server. This is ridiculous! Although what popped up said it was a "random" check when I tried again I received the same popup. I will be following the blogs to see what this is all about....

hvnsangel 08-31-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32206681)

Yup just got it asking me for my cellphone....Don't think so TSG Can kiss my ass!

SLickCate 08-31-2010 10:13 PM

Hmm, and I just ordered 2 GCs and just had to do the normal email verification. WEIRD

hvnsangel 08-31-2010 10:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32207035)
Hmm, and I just ordered 2 GCs and just had to do the normal email verification. WEIRD

I tried too and get

swagdealer 08-31-2010 10:26 PM

Ok its a random thing, I just snagged 2 AGCs and wasnt asked for phone verification.

hvnsangel 08-31-2010 10:29 PM

People using Ipod touches have been asked to Verify....uh how? It has no phone # duh

flycat88 08-31-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by un07627 (Post 32205491)
E-insuance online) JUST GOT THE CREDIT ! :woot:
THANKS TO. ..will look up now to rep you :hug:

I am not lucky than you.it is being more than 5 hours now.still not credited for me.i guess will not anymore....

SLickCate 08-31-2010 10:33 PM

I don't like it either, being that it's random, any of us could be hit. Hope they get enough complaints and stop this.

indyzzzz 08-31-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32207285)
People using Ipod touches have been asked to Verify....uh how? It has no phone # duh

Are u looking at that attachment you posted above when u refer to Ipod touch owners being asked to verify ?

That pic you posted just shows mobile verification leading to ........ PRIZES which include headphones and Ipod Touch.

Im sure folks are not being asked to verify just because they have headphones :rofl2:, headphones are not cellphones either :lmao:. For that matter, neither is an Itunes $15 GC. Thanks for the comedy :repped:

Cant believe I just wrote the above crap :rofl2:. Dont mind me if I misunderstood, Im just clinically :insane:

Oh and BTW, it didnt ask me for verification if that data point helps in any way.

hvnsangel 08-31-2010 10:59 PM

And I just read something I hope is false as well......

" a twist to the mobile verification ... a friend of mine got an email from swagbucks ... says they are doing address verifications ... they will send a letter to the address ... and you have to enter the pin number in the letter on the swagbucks site or you will not get your order and your account will be disabled ... wow ..."

neanderthal209 08-31-2010 11:23 PM

i tried to snag some agc....and was asked to comfirm my shipping addy...when do they ask for phone verification? any1 kno? TIA
wonder if they are targeting swaggers that haven't redeem a gift that was sent to an addy....i haven't....maybe thats y they are asking me to verify my addy....any thoughts?

hvnsangel 08-31-2010 11:36 PM

They always ask you that. the phone thing seems to be random. I tried to snag the same thing I always do which is the $5 Amazon.

neanderthal209 09-01-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32208281)
They always ask you that. the phone thing seems to be random. I tried to snag the same thing I always do which is the $5 Amazon.

:deadhorse: OHH...sorry...never noticed...Did anyone noticed that the stride offer is on Gambit wall as well...just got credited using a secondary fb account...offer under Video tab on Gambit wall

indyzzzz 09-01-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32207751)
And I just read something I hope is false as well......

" a twist to the mobile verification ... a friend of mine got an email from swagbucks ... says they are doing address verifications ... they will send a letter to the address ... and you have to enter the pin number in the letter on the swagbucks site or you will not get your order and your account will be disabled ... wow ..."

Lets hope so :pray:

gWallet FREE:
Online Degrees 27SB (credited in 1 hour)
Signup with SmarterQuotes 30SB (instant credit on clicking link in confirmation email)

SLickCate 09-01-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32208609)
Lets hope so :pray:

gWallet FREE:
Online Degrees 27SB (credited in 1 hour)
Signup with SmarterQuotes 30SB (istant credit on clicking link in confirmation email)

I don't have Smarter Quotes on gWallet, but if you search "Smarter" on the top wall, it's there for 42 SB! No instant credit, but hopefully it comes through.

That Online Degree has not credited for me, I've tried it all day. Have to give it a shot in Chrome later, dont' have it on this laptop.

neanderthal209 09-01-2010 02:44 AM

has any1 here earn any sb from shopping online? will gc's work? example..i got 50 gc for nike will this work...TIA

Microtubule 09-01-2010 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32209732)
has any1 here earn any sb from shopping online? will gc's work? example..i got 50 gc for nike will this work...TIA

If you are already going to order something it doesn't hurt to try. I have used gift cards on cashback sites and have always worked for me so it should IMO

indyzzzz 09-01-2010 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pls209 (Post 32209732)

Swagbucks GiftCards :
Redemption NO
Purchase NO

What this means is Swagbucks will NOT award you points for either redeeming or buying a giftcard for most sites (for allowed sites, they specifically state giftcards will count for earning swagbucks). This is from the FAQ and personal experience a while ago, so things may have changed.

Other cashback sites : (remove the hashes)
B#ig# Cr#mbs REDEMPTION-yes PURCHASE-no
E#Bates GiftCard REDEMPTION-no PURCHASE-no
Fatwallet GiftCard REDEMPTION-yes PURCHASE-no
Mr#Rebates GiftCard REDEMPTION-no PURCHASE-no

Cashback monitor to check which site gives you the best cashback : http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/

deludeluboze 09-01-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Offerpal/free
credited w/i 5 mins.

Finally got these two! Thanks for all the suggestions. Google chrome is perfect for special offers.:bounce::P

buffy39 09-01-2010 08:06 AM

delete

jay85 09-01-2010 08:42 AM

has anyone tired the google voice number given for the mobile verfication?

TehPyro 09-01-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay85 (Post 32216546)
has anyone tired the google voice number given for the mobile verfication?

I tried both GVoice and K7, neither was accepted, either for text or voice. I put my cell in, and a few mins ago got a random call from a business. I hope it was completely unrelated, but I'm not sure, seeing as I just put my number in a few hours ago.

deludeluboze 09-01-2010 09:59 AM

Just saw this on Facebook wall:

"try refreshing your page when the cell phone page comes up I did and it went through to the usual page."

Worth a try...

uralochka 09-01-2010 10:19 AM

Didn't see it posted - 2 easy 6 SBs offers on scroller - Get Started - Get Degree in Medical Billing and Nursing Degree. Just click through landing page (pick one of offers), actually Nursing Degree gave error message when I clicked on some nursing school but got my 12 SBs instantly :D!

xoxo99 09-01-2010 10:32 AM

Last night I got the "mobile verification" message when trying to place an order for the $5 AGC.
Didn't give my cellphone #.

Tried again this morning and the order went through with just the usual email verification message.
Still waiting for the email.

Might want to try ordering again if you got the "mobile verification" message yesterday.

jay85 09-01-2010 10:49 AM

Alright... Just cashed 2 more GC and didnt get the mobile verification screen. Cool.

hvnsangel 09-01-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deludeluboze (Post 32219230)
Just saw this on Facebook wall:

"try refreshing your page when the cell phone page comes up I did and it went through to the usual page."

Worth a try...

Tried didn't work

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPyro (Post 32217370)
I tried both GVoice and K7, neither was accepted, either for text or voice. I put my cell in, and a few mins ago got a random call from a business. I hope it was completely unrelated, but I'm not sure, seeing as I just put my number in a few hours ago.

Happened to someone on the FB wall as well....I'd say it's related.....

indyzzzz 09-01-2010 01:01 PM

expired

Bobbiebell 09-01-2010 01:35 PM

i imagine most of you saw this notice when collecting your code, but just in case.... and especialy for hvnsangel !!!!

Recently a verification system that uses your cell phone to verify your account was put in place; there is also an alternative verification system that relies on physical mail, delivered via postcard. Through a system glitch, several people had to go through this process unnecessarily - that glitch has been repaired, and those of you who reached the verification process mistakenly should be able to redeem your prizes without any problem. If you're using your account legitimately, you likely won't ever see this verification system again.

The system is in place to prevent our system from being cheated. There are many people out there looking to cheat our system, which ultimately hurts our entire community. The safeguards we put in place to prevent cheating are for your protection as well as ours. To that end, if you were asked for private information and shared it with us, please know that is a necessity of the system and that NO PRIVATE INFORMATION IS EVER SHARED BY US. It is held for verification purposes only.

We appreciate your being vocal and letting us know that something was going on - it allowed us to identify and fix the glitch even quicker. We're grateful to have users who care enough to voice their opinions, and we're always listening, even when you think we aren't. :-) well thats good to know--not

Angellique 09-01-2010 01:38 PM

How do we get the google phone numbers. I am concerned since I got six junk text messages just today. If anyone knows or can help me please do so and thanks.

Bobbiebell 09-01-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angellique (Post 32226442)
How do we get the google phone numbers. I am concerned since I got six junk text messages just today. If anyone knows or can help me please do so and thanks.

i think this is it

http://www.google.com/googlevoice...ampaign=en

GKS 09-01-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angellique (Post 32226442)

Signup here

http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html

And then use that no for offers.

Mommax2in2006 09-01-2010 01:49 PM

New Video on Gwallet worth 2SB, Dunkography :)

hvnsangel 09-01-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32226348)
i imagine most of you saw this notice when collecting your code, but just in case.... and especialy for hvnsangel !!!!

)[/B][/COLOR] well thats good to know--not

I saw it and I second the NOT! They should have told us before hand and I do believe they just broke their own TOS by putting it in place without telling us before they did. :nod::mad:

SLickCate 09-01-2010 04:51 PM

Just had a 100 point survey!

EASY Survey! 80% 15 Minutes 100 Swag Bucks

Conversations from a paper diary. It was as if it was the final part of a survey, which I have not participated in before. Though the other day I had a zero point survey that wanted me to do something like take notes. I closed the survey since I figured it was zero SB and a waste of time. This new survey was based (supposedly) on the notes I had taken from a previous day. :lmao:

SLickCate 09-01-2010 05:00 PM

Stride facebook offer for 12 SB is on the top wall, under Free. Though I've done it a few times on various walls, this one was instant credit!

luvkittehs 09-01-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32231610)
Stride facebook offer for 12 SB is on the top wall, under Free. Though I've done it a few times on various walls, this one was instant credit!

Credited for me instantly, as did the "Ahhh Giver" Coke app, also for 12. I've done both a "few" times before. :teehee:

SLickCate 09-01-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvkittehs (Post 32232290)
Credited for me instantly, as did the "Ahhh Giver" Coke app, also for 12. I've done both a "few" times before. :teehee:

:wave: Ahhh, the Coke is back too?! Mobile now so can,t do offers, will look for it later. Thanks.

swagdealer 09-01-2010 05:55 PM

Heads up, gaming survey...first question was which browser do you have? I chose IE, fiefox, and CG. I wnt through, but later got DQ'ed coz i was using GC as my browser.
Turns out I needed to use firefox in order to complete the survey!

buffy39 09-01-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32232784)
Heads up, gaming survey...first question was which browser do you have? I chose IE, fiefox, and CG. I wnt through, but later got DQ'ed coz i was using GC as my browser.
Turns out I needed to use firefox in order to complete the survey!

Funny thing is......I have been dq'd for a survey before because I was "not using FF" and I was!!!!!:shake:

Bobbiebell 09-01-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32231610)

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvkittehs (Post 32232290)

not on my offerwall, darn. and yes, i did check all the pages.

:(

but thanks for the HU. guess everyone used them, since i'm a few hours late. :D

oh, something weird. i tried searching Stride in the Offerwall, and it took me to my offer history. and even stranger, Smarterquotes was listed as collected, with a green check, today. and it is NOT in my total or account. go figure. maybe it will show up later? and i cant inquire, cause once youve collected, the inquire button is gone.

and the Stride offer is not even on that page.

go figure, tried searching Stride again, and this time it took me to the Stride fb offer.

swagdealer 09-01-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32235798)
not on my offerwall,
oh, something weird. i tried searching Stride in the Offerwall, and it took me to my offer history. and even stranger, Smarterquotes was listed as collected, with a green check, today. and it is NOT in my total or account. go figure. maybe it will show up later? and i cant inquire, cause once youve collected, the inquire button is gone..

Bobbie, I had the same problem, and I contacted them and let them know. Two days later they (Rachel G. ) replied to me asking how much each offer was worth. I took a screen shot and send it to her. Three days later I got credited. BTW I finished more offer yday, and same thing happened. So im wondering if I should inquire AGAIN :P Dont want to push it, you know?

Bobbiebell 09-01-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32236488)
Bobbie, I had the same problem, and I contacted them and let them know. Two days later they (Rachel G. ) replied to me asking how much each offer was worth. I took a screen shot and send it to her. Three days later I got credited. BTW I finished more offer yday, and same thing happened. So im wondering if I should inquire AGAIN :P Dont want to push it, you know?

too bad i cant screen shot. i can snippy, but would have to send them an email. it doesnt work in posts.

and how do you contact them when theres no inquiry button next to the supposedly credited offer. and they dont like emails.

deludeluboze 09-01-2010 10:01 PM

Gwallet: Having trouble quiting smoking? EX can help. 21 SB's

There is a same offer on Paymentwall, but it didn't credit me ( I did the paymentwall one before doing the Gwallet one).

Superrewards: The Stride one is on this wall too, 10 SB's. Another facebook app: Play a Viking MMORPG, 10 SB's.

swagdealer 09-01-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32237394)
too bad i cant screen shot. i can snippy, but would have to send them an email. it doesnt work in posts.

and how do you contact them when theres no inquiry button next to the supposedly credited offer. and they dont like emails.

I think I inquired via main contact support, but i checked my email, and here is the mail address: support at swagbucks dot com,
You can snippy it there

hvnsangel 09-01-2010 11:46 PM

My brain is gone tonight because I've had my meds but what's the short cut on those yes/no offers?

I do not remember where I saw it other then in this thread lol

Bobbiebell 09-02-2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32238232)
I think I inquired via main contact support, but i checked my email, and here is the mail address: support at swagbucks dot com,
You can snippy it there

thanks, gave it a try. hope they credit me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32239510)
My brain is gone tonight because I've had my meds but what's the short cut on those yes/no offers?

I do not remember where I saw it other then in this thread lol

do you mean, mark the first no, then tab, arrow down, tab, arrow down all the way to end. then on most of them, you have to go back and mark one of them yes.

oh, btw

videos on gwallet/free nokia & DJ Hero 3 SB each credited immediately

also

Homepage scroller 6SB
Get a degree in Medical Billing! Swag Bucks awarded when you click through the degree landing page and select a program. credited immediately

and

Homepage scroller 6SB
Get a degree in nursing today! Swag Bucks awarded when you click through to the landing page and select a program. credited immediately

e_chan89 09-02-2010 01:06 AM

offerpal (free)
Watch This 76 Gas Video And Get Swag Bucks--- 17sb credit instantly

Freeman36 09-02-2010 02:23 AM

offerpal free page 1
play this addicting game=161sb!

Bobbiebell 09-02-2010 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeman36 (Post 32240530)
offerpal free page 1
play this addicting game=161sb!

thanks, worked for me.

repped

rh44 09-02-2010 08:20 AM

Just got this one: Superrewards (1st page I think) - Free quick quotes on auto insurance - 416 Swag Bucks.
It credited in about 30 minutes. It's one of the ones that says you can only do once every 30 days.

krisst 09-02-2010 08:41 AM

Address

How to give fake addresses to insurance offers,i am giving my old company address does it cause any problem any how i will fake names let me know please...............

swagdealer 09-02-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisst (Post 32246884)
How to give fake addresses to insurance offers,i am giving my old company address does it cause any problem any how i will fake names let me know please...............

I normally give out my old address..

indyzzzz 09-02-2010 11:39 AM

expired

SLickCate 09-02-2010 02:14 PM

Gambit FREE 60 SB
Halo Reach vs. Gears of War 3. Vote & Get A Free Copy Of Your Game Of Choice!

Instant Credit!

maronk 09-02-2010 02:23 PM

"Instant Jam" on slider for 9. Super easy (just play the short game) and enter the message. Got credit instantly (used FF)

Microtubule 09-02-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32256542)
Gambit FREE 60 SB

Instant Credit!

Got all the way to the end but all the offers are expired now on the ending page :( But thank you anyway!

Millie 09-02-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32256542)
Gambit FREE 60 SB

Instant Credit!

No luck on this one. Did get the quick 9 for Instant Jam on scroller though.

2travel 09-02-2010 03:48 PM

I did a search but didn't find an answer to my question:

How long does it take for SB to post when you respond to the Special Offers like Netflix, HSBC, etc? I know some are instant; what about the others? Thanks

deludeluboze 09-02-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2travel (Post 32258586)
I did a search but didn't find an answer to my question:

How long does it take for SB to post when you respond to the Special Offers like Netflix, HSBC, etc? I know some are instant; what about the others? Thanks

I did Netflix and e-music on gWallet, and it took around an hour to credit.

sandbeach 09-02-2010 04:39 PM

I just completed a trusted survey for 25 points. Chose buying a new car in 0-6 months, no kids, income $75K. Watched several short commercials (ie. Target, Office Max, Nissan, etc) and answered a few questions on each. Took 15 minutes.

Giga_T 09-02-2010 05:01 PM

Swidget code alert! Enter "TheSwagHomie" for 7sb.

Bobbiebell 09-02-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maronk (Post 32256776)
"Instant Jam" on slider for 9. Super easy (just play the short game) and enter the message. Got credit instantly (used FF)

help, i suck at games. i typed 12345 and play or enter or w/e and it just keeps putting the number thingees onto the numbers, ad infinitum. doesnt stop, so i guess maybe i need to go to facebook, click on the facebook icon?

as is, no quoted text for me to type in.

i dont know. if anyone does, please reply.

TIA

Millie 09-02-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32260400)
help, i suck at games. i typed 12345 and play or enter or w/e and it just keeps putting the number thingees onto the numbers, ad infinitum. doesnt stop, so i guess maybe i need to go to facebook, click on the facebook icon?

TIA

It is kind of like a guitar hero type game. Press the corresponding number when the colored number crosses the bottom line.

Good luck!

sandbeach 09-02-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32260400)

TIA

I thought the quoted text was Instant Jam Rocks, but I don't recall. I was logged into my fake fb account, but I don't think that mattered. The game was to hit the number key as that number was falling down.

Millie 09-02-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandbeach (Post 32260552)
I thought the quoted text was Instant Jam Rocks, but I don't recall. I was logged into my fake fb account, but I don't think that mattered. The game was to hit the number key as that number was falling down.

I'm pretty sure that was the same quoted text for me...."Instant Jam Rocks" . And it has nothing to do with FB as I don't have an account and still got the SB right away.

Bobbiebell 09-02-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millie (Post 32260492)
It is kind of like a guitar hero type game. Press the corresponding number when the colored number crosses the bottom line.

Good luck!

:D as if i ever played guitar hero.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandbeach (Post 32260552)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millie (Post 32260808)
I'm pretty sure that was the same quoted text for me...."Instant Jam Rocks" . And it has nothing to do with FB as I don't have an account and still got the SB right away.

so couldnt play the game, things just kept falling, for a half hour, i tried clicking everywhere. anyhow, thanks for the text, i typed that in and was credited immediately.

:heart:

swagdealer 09-02-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMC1983 (Post 32260048)
Swidget code alert! Enter "TheSwagHomie" for 7sb.

expired!

Millie 09-02-2010 06:58 PM

Offerpal - free - "A Full Year of a Healthier You" 42 SB..easy...immediate.

Shop2uDrop 09-02-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millie (Post 32262456)
Offerpal - free - "A Full Year of a Healthier You" 42 SB..easy...immediate.

:thanks: and :repped:

I gave them an email address but did not fill out name, address etc. and got the 42 SB's.

SLickCate 09-02-2010 07:15 PM

So 2 of you have that offer, and I don't! I even looked in completed offers and it's not there. Guess I need to stalk that wall!

Bobbiebell 09-02-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32262886)
So 2 of you have that offer, and I don't! I even looked in completed offers and it's not there. Guess I need to stalk that wall!

I'm with you. what the heck, i went to make dinner and missed the whole thing, but thinking i just never had. and out of the last maybe dozen posted, i have i think 3 or 4.

and please TSG, when you rearrange the special offers again, put a search that covers the whole site.

or one for each wall.

this wandering from page to page, even with ctrl/f is a pain.

:mad:

signed
Sore Loser

:lmao:

edelweiss 09-02-2010 08:07 PM

On Scroller:

Get the best deals in your city with BuyWithMe! - 48 SB

Credited in a couple of hours.

swagdealer 09-03-2010 12:48 AM

Gwallet/free
easy offer, enter zip code, click on quotes, points awarded right away!
Used GC
(i did this like three days ago and had gotten awarded for it then too)

videos on scroller
so are the 6sb worth medical billing/nursing offers

swagdealer 09-03-2010 01:10 AM

delete..im night dreaming

Bobbiebell 09-03-2010 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krinz86 (Post 32269280)
delete..im night dreaming

bet youre going to be getting interesting pms....from all those texters.

:sleepy:

:D

deludeluboze 09-03-2010 07:55 AM

I tried "Which Avatar Are You?" and got 85 SB's instantly. Used GC and cleared my cookies.

deludeluboze 09-03-2010 08:25 AM

scroller: Want a new job? Start your search today at Beyond.com, 27 SB's.

SLickCate 09-03-2010 11:23 AM

Dailies contacts 68 SB offer finally links to the right page. It did not credit yet though, did it in FF and IE, hope it comes through later.

Lots of offers mentioned that I don't have yet. :(

hvnsangel 09-03-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32239894)
thanks, gave it a try. hope they credit me.

do you mean, mark the first no, then tab, arrow down, tab, arrow down all the way to end. then on most of them, you have to go back and mark one of them yes.

oh, btw

videos on gwallet/free nokia & DJ Hero 3 SB each credited immediately

also

Homepage scroller 6SB
Get a degree in Medical Billing! Swag Bucks awarded when you click through the degree landing page and select a program. credited immediately

and

Homepage scroller 6SB
Get a degree in nursing today! Swag Bucks awarded when you click through to the landing page and select a program. credited immediately

That's it! Thank you! :heart:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32237394)

I'm more then willing to teach you how to screen shot things. It's easy. If I can teach myself I can teach you. Just PM me.

Bobbiebell 09-03-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32281054)
Dailies contacts 68 SB offer finally links to the right page. It did not credit yet though, did it in FF and IE, hope it comes through later.

ok, so want to run the Dailies contacts offer thru for me. it says free trial, so i havent done it in the past because of this.

if we dont put out correct info, will they show up somewhere else. how can you cancel when theyll be on the way.

i wasnt online when this offer first came out a few weeks ago i imagine, so missed the talk about it. so update me please.

and im also not finding most of the offers posted for the last 3 days or so.

TIA

Bobbiebell 09-03-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32281838)
That's it! Thank you! :heart:

:nod:

I'm more then willing to teach you how to screen shot things. It's easy. If I can teach myself I can teach you. Just PM me.

some of the folks on this thread, well the chat one, tried to teach me i think it was last year. and just wasnt able to do it.

i asked my son and he said probably my prt sc button is broke, but he didnt really try it.

funny, i wrote to the offerwall regarding the offer that was listed, that i was credited for, and i enclosed a snippy picture of it. but they wrote back and said i had to do the "Start an Inquiry". well, i would have done that, but since it says i was credited, there is no inquiry button there now. theyre only by the ones that havent been credited.

so they have me marked credited, but the bucks arent in my account ledger.

ill probably never get those.

99% of the time i dont contact any wall. most bucks arent enough to make it worth my time and aggravation when they refuse.

SLickCate 09-03-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32284226)
ok, so want to run the Dailies contacts offer thru for me. it says free trial, so i havent done it in the past because of this.

if we dont put out correct info, will they show up somewhere else. how can you cancel when theyll be on the way.

i wasnt online when this offer first came out a few weeks ago i imagine, so missed the talk about it. so update me please.

and im also not finding most of the offers posted for the last 3 days or so.

TIA

It justs prints a coupon for you to redeem at your eye doctor, go ahead and do the offer. I don't print the coupon, but I click on the print button, then just close the box or page that loads. Still not credited either.

I remember giving you a tutorial last year about copying and pasting. I don't remember what the snag was though! You should have the Paint program installed by default with your Windows system. And your print screen button should work. I bet you can get it going.

indyzzzz 09-03-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32284392)
some of the folks on this thread, well the chat one, tried to teach me i think it was last year. and just wasnt able to do it.

i asked my son and he said probably my prt sc button is broke, but he didnt really try it.

funny, i wrote to the offerwall regarding the offer that was listed, that i was credited for, and i enclosed a snippy picture of it. but they wrote back and said i had to do the "Start an Inquiry". well, i would have done that, but since it says i was credited, there is no inquiry button there now. theyre only by the ones that havent been credited.

so they have me marked credited, but the bucks arent in my account ledger.

ill probably never get those.

99% of the time i dont contact any wall. most bucks arent enough to make it worth my time and aggravation when they refuse.

When you have a problem with a wall not crediting you, you have to contact (complain to) swagbucks directly.

I did for a Gambit 390sb trial and a Trialpay 1200sb trial. Gambit (hadnt responded to me for 2 weeks) all of a sudden credited me the 390sb. Trialpay was more stubborn despite getting the confirmation email and account screenshot. Swagbucks gave me a 1200sb courtesy credit. I did have to follow up with swagbucks a couple of times. You have to be insistent. I was since it was a question of 1200sb.

This is the link I used to complain to Swagbucks directly : http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-support
I chose special offers from the drop down list. Good luck.

hvnsangel 09-03-2010 02:00 PM

What wall is the contact offer on?

BDeck 09-03-2010 02:11 PM

Code: FBGlItchBOO

Worth 10SB. Expires 3:30 PM PDT

Bobbiebell 09-03-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indyzzzz (Post 32284644)
When you have a problem with a wall not crediting you, you have to contact (complain to) swagbucks directly.

I did for a Gambit 390sb trial and a Trialpay 1200sb trial. Gambit (hadnt responded to me for 2 weeks) all of a sudden credited me the 390sb. Trialpay was more stubborn despite getting the confirmation email and account screenshot. Swagbucks gave me a 1200sb courtesy credit. I did have to follow up with swagbucks a couple of times. You have to be insistent. I was since it was a question of 1200sb.

This is the link I used to complain to Swagbucks directly : http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-support
I chose special offers from the drop down list. Good luck.

i contacted whomever someone on the thread told me too, might have been you. and those are the people that replied with the information i posted.

support@swagbucks.com <support@swagbucks.com>

and this time it wasnt cause the wall didnt credit me, i am credited in their records but not in my SB account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32284524)
It justs prints a coupon for you to redeem at your eye doctor, go ahead and do the offer. I don't print the coupon, but I click on the print button, then just close the box or page that loads. Still not credited either.

I remember giving you a tutorial last year about copying and pasting. I don't remember what the snag was though! You should have the Paint program installed by default with your Windows system. And your print screen button should work. I bet you can get it going.

thanks, got credit for the Dailies

i knew someone told me how to make a screen shot, but i wasnt able to. then i asked my son why, and he said the button was probably broke, and if you sent me a tutorial, im sure i still have it. i save everything, a regular packrat.

:D

yes, i have 3 sets of instructions that i put in one email and sent to myself. 2 from gals on the thread, probably one from you, doesnt say. and one from my son.

if you have a pc, a screenshot just involves pressing the print screen button... top right... will generally say something like PrtSc/Sys Req... it should be the 3rd or 4th key from the right on the very top row of keys which has all the functions keys like f1, f2 etc...

once you press the button, open up microsoft word (or equivalent program) and with a new document open, press ctrl and the v key... it will paste the screenshot in the word doc. then just hit return a couple of times to space out, and then paste the next screenshot you need.

if prtsc button doesnt work, try:
hold down the button just left of the windows button on the left hand side of your keyboard as you hit the prt scr. follow other steps i told you earlier.

above or maybe just to the left a key or two from your number pad at the top should be a key that says prt sc. once you hit it you capture the whole screen image.

Now go down to start, all programs, accessories. open up Paint. Hit ctrl and V at the same time which will paste the image. Next up at the top save as and save it as a jpeg.

If you press the "Print Screen" button it will copy your entire screen so you can paste it into an email. (button should be to the right of the F1-F12 keys). If you just want to copy a specific window, hold the ALT key down while you are pressing "Print Screen".

http://www.entity.cc/ICONS/print-screen.php

indyzzzz 09-03-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbiebell (Post 32286326)
i contacted whomever someone on the thread told me too, might have been you. and those are the people that replied with the information i posted.

support@swagbucks.com <support@swagbucks.com>

and this time it wasnt cause the wall didnt credit me, i am credited in their records but not in my SB account. snip!

I was under the impression from your post that you contacted OfferWall. Didnt know you contacted swagbucks directly. Swagbucks turned you away ? Thats not nice.....What exactly did they say, apologize if I missed that post (havent been watching this thread too closely, lately).

I have had 3 issues resolved by Swagbucks directly so far (not the walls) where the walls gave me BS answers or just plain did not respond :mad: (thats Gambit's MO). They (Swagbucks) are 3/3 positive so far, knock on wood.

sandbeach 09-03-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32285662)
What wall is the contact offer on?

It's on gWallet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 32281054)

I was tired of getting that error message. Thanks for letting us know it finally works. For me, it was instant credit in FF using 10 min mail.

hvnsangel 09-03-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandbeach (Post 32287760)
It's on gWallet.

I was tired of getting that error message. Thanks for letting us know it finally works. For me, it was instant credit in FF using 10 min mail.

Found it. Did it. No credit using FF. Been waiting an hour now....

sandbeach 09-03-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32288080)

Hmmm....I doubt it's based on our answers, but I answered I was currently wearing 2-week disposables, Acuvue Oasys, and heard about it through an advertisement. I did not print the certificate, but I did open it up. It really is confusing why some credit and others do not.

hvnsangel 09-03-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32288080)

Got credit instantly with IE my second try!

swagdealer 09-03-2010 04:24 PM

delete

hvnsangel 09-03-2010 04:26 PM

ONLYHUMAN - it's worth 10 Swag Bucks until 5:30pm PDT.

They pulled her prize.....

un07627 09-03-2010 06:04 PM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by deludeluboze (Post 32274580)
I tried "Which Avatar Are You?" and got 85 SB's instantly. Used GC and cleared my cookies.

I never got credited for this and took a ping shot (mac). I'm STILL trying to get credit for it after writing in on numerous uncredited offers. Hopefully will get now that I'm trying to take more shots but its so tedious! But all these littles add up slowly for me...

Thanks SCate for daily's - was shocked it worked just worked for me instantly! :repped :bounce: oops gotta spread the love

schrakat 09-03-2010 06:29 PM

I took an eaaasy survey today.

It was "We are looking for your professional Opinion" 70% 20 Minutes 500SB :bounce:

It was about online learning subscriptions. Very straight forward, and obvious answers for the most part.

Points were credited within 2 hours. (and, it took about 10 minutes in actual time to take it.)

Microtubule 09-03-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandbeach (Post 32288272)
Hmmm....I doubt it's based on our answers, but I answered I was currently wearing 2-week disposables, Acuvue Oasys, and heard about it through an advertisement. I did not print the certificate, but I did open it up. It really is confusing why some credit and others do not.

The offerwalls are crediting them to themselves :shake:

mlynn05 09-03-2010 08:31 PM

Home Page Scroller:

Instant Jam - Play the game then enter the quote.

9 SB credited immediately! :)

Giga_T 09-03-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvnsangel (Post 32288290)
Got credit instantly with IE my second try!

Same here. No credit on FF, but it worked on IE.

neanderthal209 09-04-2010 12:22 AM

nokia and dj hero videos are on gwallet page 3 sb each

Xarthan 09-04-2010 12:46 AM

main page scroller.
you only have to visit the site and pick a program. Get credited right away.

Get a degree in nursing today! - 6 sb
Get a degree in Medical Billing! - 6 sb

gwallet:
Enter to win $10,000 in the Back to School Sweepstakes! - 9 sb
^ Just enter email. Credited right away

midsouthman 09-04-2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schrakat (Post 32290476)
I took an eaaasy survey today.

It was "We are looking for your professional Opinion" 70% 20 Minutes 500SB :bounce:

It was about online learning subscriptions. Very straight forward, and obvious answers for the most part.

Points were credited within 2 hours. (and, it took about 10 minutes in actual time to take it.)

500SB wooooooooow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have not seen a 500 yet!

neanderthal209 09-04-2010 03:28 AM

Payment wall Get a quote in just 5 minutes and save up to 20%. 245sb....credit in like 5 mins..used 1 of my many email addy.. 2 k7 numbers...and the rest is history....:rock:

Xarthan 09-04-2010 08:15 AM

Super Rewards

Visit the application to create a personalized Arby's Jr character - 7 sb

go to the page and make the character talks. that's all.
a few mins delay (prob around 15 mins, just like what SB page says)

edelweiss 09-04-2010 09:46 AM

Offerpal - FREE

Find Sweet Deals (Near You) at Mamapedia.com - 17 SB

Took at least 30 min to credit, maybe more.

coreydev 09-04-2010 11:47 AM

Offerpal- Paid / Instant Credit
Choose one of Big Fish Games greatest hit games! Make a purchase -510 SB

I bought "The Magician's Handbook II: Blacklore" for $2.99.
Be sure to uncheck "Big Fish Game Club Trial – Save 30-70% on this purchase!" in your cart.

Bobbiebell 09-04-2010 01:31 PM

when you get credited in your account/ledger for bucks earned on the payment wall, does that mean the top of wall page-offerwall?

so i went to offerwall "Missing Swag Bucks", and theres no offer from today credited.

it was for 12SB and the only offer i tried today, that was for the Stride offer on the homepage. and when i clicked thru on that one, it said i had already done it, which i have, so i shouldnt have gotten credited.

and if i did, why is it in my account, and not listed in the wall account?

just wondering. i like to keep records of all played, and all credited, and i dont know which offer it was.

TIA

Bobbiebell 09-04-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 32298596)
Super Rewards

Visit the application to create a personalized Arby's Jr character - 7 sb

go to the page and make the character talks. that's all.
a few mins delay (prob around 15 mins, just like what SB page says)

thanks - got it

Shop2uDrop 09-04-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey_LA (Post 32301478)
Offerpal- Paid / Instant Credit
Choose one of Big Fish Games greatest hit games! Make a purchase -510 SB

I bought "The Magician's Handbook II: Blacklore" for $2.99.
Be sure to uncheck "Big Fish Game Club Trial Save 30-70% on this purchase!" in your cart.

For a better deal.....select Mystery Case Files--Ravenhearst and enter the code WDRAVEN. You get the game free and 510 SB's. Doing the happy dance :turtle: